The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

Differences in the way the Democrats see the asylum issue, etc. 2.3 million people have been let into the country, most have been families. Almost 400,000 children. They are desperate people. It’s just a difference in the way the issue has been handled. They aren’t voters. And won’t be voters. But Biden is now moving to the right of his position on this issue.
I don't know where you're getting your info but almost 8 million have been let in and most are young men. These are from well over 100 countries and most aren't war zones or overrun with dangerous gangs. These folks are here for economic reasons. And under international law asylum seekers are supposed to go to the closest country, not to rich countries offering benefits.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They misspelled CNN...
1705360029025.png

newolddude

I love the Iowa farmers who
-cash numerous subsidy checks
-use illegal aliens to pick their crops
-send their livestock to factories almost entirely staffed by illegal aliens
but rush to the caucus to poll for Trump and will run to the voting both in November to vote for him.

Enjoy struggling to hire a white staff at $20+/hour.

Thebrownblob

but rush to the caucus to poll for Trump and will run to the voting both in November to vote for him.

It was getting late, but thankfully you came through in the end. You are the winner, my friend. Congratulations.

1705377484661.jpeg

vantexan

I was working in the Texas Panhandle in about 2007 when a Swift packing plant was raided by ICE and over 1000 illegals were arrested. The funny thing is that Swift was tipped off about the raid and started advertising for workers about a month before the raid. Offered about $12.50hr if I remember right plus benefits. Much more than they were paying the illegals. Within a couple of days of the raid they were up and running again. Good luck getting white employees? A lot of people in rural towns barely make it and would gladly take such jobs. But they aren't going to do it for $7hr and no benefits.

P.S. You don't use illegals to pick corn. They have machines for that. You live in the city, huh?