The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love the Iowa farmers who
-cash numerous subsidy checks
-use illegal aliens to pick their crops
-send their livestock to factories almost entirely staffed by illegal aliens
Wow, that's very informative.

Thank you for sharing your personal experiences that you've had with these farmers.

Can you also share their names, so we can report them to the proper authorities for using illegal aliens?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Enjoy struggling to hire a white staff at $20+/hour.
I like when you guys accidentally say the quiet part out loud.

I really appreciate your honesty.

A lot of leftists lie and pretend they care about illegal aliens. It's refreshing to hear someone be honest and admit they just like people who can be underpaid.

Box Ox

I thought she might be a possibility a few years ago. She really turned out to be a disappointment.

Nikki has always seemed fairly wishy washy. Didn't previously know that it extends all the way into leftist viewpoints. Would've been fine with center-right to center-left.

DeSantis has been the real disappointment in my mind. Went from hearing all these great things about him to doing a lot of WTFing. He didn't turn out to be the guy his pretty deep resume had me thinking he would be.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DeSantis has been the real disappointment in my mind. Went from hearing all these great things about him to doing a lot of WTFing. He didn't turn out to be the guy his pretty deep resume had me thinking he would be.
Desantis is a proven effective leader.
He would make a great President.

He was supposed to be Trump without the baggage, but the truth is the media will just make crap up about anyone who isn't a Democrat and Republican primary voters see that.

Might as well just vote for Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So calling everything, "woke" wasn't a path to victory for little Ronnie?
20231225_232309.jpg

vantexan

Nikki has always seemed fairly wishy washy. Didn't previously know that it extends all the way into leftist viewpoints. Would've been fine with center-right to center-left.

I think where DeSantis went wrong was in trying to leverage a big governor election win into the presidency. He wrongly thought he could supplant Trump nationally. Ended up getting attacked from all sides. Plus he doesn't have the right kind of personality. Trying to make up for that by pulling stunts like shipping illegals to Martha's Vineyard hurt him in the long run. Pretty obvious it was a calculated move(but still fun to watch the rich libs squirm). What he should've done instead of being too ambitious too fast was make it clear that he's the governor of Florida, that he totally supports Trump being reelected. Flew too close to the sun and got burned. Now the question is has he blown his chances in '28? If Trump picks a VP wisely, has a successful 4 years, assuming he does win, then his VP will be the likely Republican frontrunner in '28.

Brown Down

I love the Iowa farmers who
-cash numerous subsidy checks
-use illegal aliens to pick their crops
-send their livestock to factories almost entirely staffed by illegal aliens
but rush to the caucus to poll for Trump and will run to the voting both in November to vote for him.

Enjoy struggling to hire a white staff at $20+/hour.
I would call you out for the millionth time but it's getting old. Fast. You're nothing but a parrot spewing propaganda. It's sad really. What's worse is you get called out, ignore everyone and then continue to do it hoping people will believe it. That's called insanity bud. Congrats. You've proven you're mentally ill.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Desantis lost for a simple reason, in politics you have to have a personality, desantis don't have one and is awkward, then he got elected governor in 2018 because of trump, like trump or hate trump, the bottom line is he gets people out to vote for or against him, he has it

oldngray

nowhere special
Desantis lost for a simple reason, in politics you have to have a personality, desantis don't have one and is awkward, then he got elected governor in 2018 because of trump, like trump or hate trump, the bottom line is he gets people out to vote for or against him, he has it
DeSantis needed to play nice with Trump and wait his turn. Instead he got ugly which cost him most of his own supporters.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Let's see..99 out of 99 counties.
Did I smell a governor from North Dakota running for VP? 3 Electoral votes just isn't gonna do it for the Trumpster.
DeSantimonius means Florida. After listening and watching him, second fiddle is perfect for him.