The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hasn’t something that’s “crossed the line” already been generally determined to be a bad thing? “Years of trauma trying to determine good from bad” for something that crossed the line? 🤔
Biden has “crossed the line “ on the border since the first day. A solid line of written law that is being violated in your face.
Yet, this piece of s:censored2:t still sits in power.
Since he’s been in office, I have wondered just how well our checks and balances do work.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1705631369815.png

Box Ox

"The statistic combines data from Pennsylvania’s June primary election, in which 1.8 million voters requested vote-by-mail ballots, and data from the general election, in which voters mailed back more than 2.6 million ballots that were counted."

tourists24

"The statistic combines data from Pennsylvania’s June primary election, in which 1.8 million voters requested vote-by-mail ballots, and data from the general election, in which voters mailed back more than 2.6 million ballots that were counted."
Was there a way to prove whether the ballots were sent in were sent by the actual person that was named on the ballot sent?

Thebrownblob

Was there a way to prove whether the ballots were sent in were sent by the actual person that was named on the ballot sent?
That is a much better argument, and has some merit because sending a ballot to everyone is quite a bit different than sending ballots to people who request them.

It’s a crazy idea to send a ballot to every single person and it is just asking for some sort of questions about election integrity from both sides.

tourists24

That is a much better argument, and has some merit because sending a ballot to everyone is quite a bit different than sending ballots to people who request them.

It’s a crazy idea to send a ballot to every single person and it is just asking for some sort of questions about election integrity from both sides.
I don't even think simple mail in balloting should be allowed period unless you can get proof that 1) the person given the ballot lives in that district and 2) you need to be able to prove somehow that you are actually the person voting and sending in the finished ballot. Outside of true absentee balloting (military etc), I wish we'd just do away with mail in balloting completely.

Up In Smoke

Depends on your State and County budgets. I've served as a county election official for more than 15 years and our county's ballots contained barcodes, QR codes and watermarks. Our county used 13 different weights of paper also.

tourists24

Depends on your State and County budgets. I've served as a county election official for more than 15 years and our county's ballots contained barcodes, QR codes and watermarks. Our county used 13 different weights of paper also.
Does this prove that the person the ballot was meant for was indeed the person that cast the ballot and not someone else? I've heard that in some states signature verification is used.

Last edited: