The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

Immigrants? That would be most of us. But if you mean illegal immigrants well, then yes we probably should send most of them back to do it the right way. they’re not at the grocery store anyway, are you telling me the grocery store is paying cash for their workers? Give me a break.

I’m required to follow the law, so should they, even laws I don’t like.
You don't get it.

I'm saying the entire food chain apparatus is worked extensively by green carders and undocumented workers. Republicans hate these people to their own detriment.

If prices go up anywhere along that food chain you're going to have prices increase at the grocery store.

Thebrownblob

You don't get it.

I'm saying the entire food chain apparatus is worked extensively by green carders and undocumented workers. Republicans hate these people to their own detriment.

If prices go up anywhere along that food chain you're going to have prices increase at the grocery store.
BS if illegal immigration was under control everything would be a lot more affordable. You don’t get it, because you don’t want to get it.

People like you enjoy taking advantage of people you feel are in a lower class. Do you think you can manipulate these people to do your bidding. Sickening.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So? Let's kick all the immigrants out and have the native born do the jobs for $20 an hour. Prices skyrocket at the grocery store and you, what, still will blame Biden for rising prices? Give me a break.
So no laws? Completely open the borders to unlimited flooding now and in the future?

How about they all go back and Congress decides who comes?

oldngray

nowhere special
12124.jpg

Next Day Err

They’re not “undocumented” they’re illegal. Is someone that robs a bank and undocumented bank patron? Is someone that steals a car an undocumented car owner? No, they violated the law.
Of course what they're doing is illegal. They're not an "illegal worker" just like there's no "illegal bankrobber". But they're not illegal as a human being. lol

TTKU

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They’re not “undocumented” they’re illegal. Is someone that robs a bank and undocumented bank patron? Is someone that steals a car an undocumented car owner? No, they violated the law.
He is saying he doesn't care about our country being invaded because he wants cheap labor.

At least he is being honest.

Thebrownblob

Ok, how so?
OK you made a statement based on no proof you answer first how would it be more expensive?
Your answer will be nonsense, and your reasoning shows your lack of empathy. You don’t mind taking advantage of people and you don’t mind the people in charge, letting it happen.

Next Day Err

He is saying he doesn't care about our country being invaded because he wants cheap labor.

At least he is being honest.
It's not an invasion, it's a broken system.

YOU want cheap labor, too. Don't give me that.

Thebrownblob

It's not an invasion, it's a broken system.

YOU want cheap labor, too. Don't give me that.

No, I don’t want “cheap labor” I want people to be paid appropriately. Which is exactly why I champion union membership.

Next Day Err

Nativists? lol

The company would love to replace you as well you’re really not that good a worker or that important. You nativist.
Glad we have the Teamsters, then. And the Teamsters have some of the politicians, which now includes panderers like Josh Hawley, who I'm glad to see join the labor movement but don't trust 100%.

Of course they want to get rid of us for cheaper labor.