The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

oldngray

nowhere special
Exactly. Ive been building them since xp. I even tried 11 with a very high end build and the amount of errors was astonishing.
The trend started before XP. 95, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11

Before 95 Windows was just a shell running under DOS so didn't really count.

newolddude

How is anything supposed to get done if doing anything that might help Biden means getting primaried?

GEOsv51XkAAtZJZ

Box Ox

How is anything supposed to get done if doing anything that might help Biden means getting primaried?

GEOsv51XkAAtZJZ

"the biggest amnesty in years" doesn't sound like just some thing that might help Biden if it's passed. It sounds like a legitimate concern.

And a realistic vision for Ukraine should be outlined if we're going to keep shoveling money and resources to them.

Brown Down

Iowa uses handwritten pieces of paper tossed into a grocery bag.

"the biggest amnesty in years" doesn't sound like just some thing that might help Biden if it's passed. It sounds like a legitimate concern.

And a realistic vision for Ukraine should be outlined if we're going to keep shoveling money and resources to them. American taxpayers deserve at least that much.
Haven't you figured out logic and reasoning has nothing to do with his thought process. It's all orange man bad Biden good, Democrats saints Republicans evil that's all he cares about. And God help you if you're an independent

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Biden surging at 45 percent approval. Victory is at hand.

Stay in the basement Joe, it's working.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Only dictators ban the free press - yet Nikki Haley gags DailyMail.com simply for reporting a story she doesn't like. So DAVID MARCUS demands: Is she running to be president of America... or a tinpot communist state?​

Next Day Err

A lot of people in rural towns barely make it and would gladly take such jobs. But they aren't going to do it for $7hr and no benefits.
So? Let's kick all the immigrants out and have the native born do the jobs for $20 an hour. Prices skyrocket at the grocery store and you, what, still will blame Biden for rising prices? Give me a break.

Thebrownblob

So? Let's kick all the immigrants out and have the native born do the jobs for $20 an hour. Prices skyrocket at the grocery store and you, what, still will blame Biden for rising prices? Give me a break.
Immigrants? That would be most of us. But if you mean illegal immigrants well, then yes we probably should send most of them back to do it the right way. they’re not at the grocery store anyway, are you telling me the grocery store is paying cash for their workers? Give me a break.

I’m required to follow the law, so should they, even laws I don’t like.

Next Day Err

So you are pro illegal immigration?
I acknowledge the realities of the situation which include the benefits that undocumented workers provide the whole society. Let's kick all the immigrants out of California alone and then watch as the fields go unpicked and prices spike at the grocery stores and restaurants. Let's watch as the food processing and trucking industries suffers as they lay off tens of thousands of workers. You guys need to understand that there will be terrible repercussions to a stupid and rash move to ending all immigration, undocumented or not.

Native born Americans ain't gonna do nearly the kind of quality work for the same wage. That's just a reality.

Prices will increase dramatically. You people will still blame Biden.

Thebrownblob

I acknowledge the realities of the situation which include the benefits that undocumented workers provide the whole society. Let's kick all the immigrants out of California alone and then watch as the fields go unpicked and prices spike at the grocery stores and restaurants. Let's watch as the food processing and trucking industries suffers as they lay off tens of thousands of workers. You guys need to understand that there will be terrible repercussions to a stupid and rash move to ending all immigration, undocumented or not.

Native born Americans ain't gonna do nearly the kind of quality work for the same wage. That's just a reality.

Prices will increase dramatically. You people will still blame Biden.
They’re not “undocumented” they’re illegal. Is someone that robs a bank and undocumented bank patron? Is someone that steals a car an undocumented car owner? No, they violated the law.