The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Your worship a leader who claims he's destroying the Deep State when he's part of it.

I asked a few times but you seem to not want to answer. Do you believe there is a Deep state? From your statement above it looks like you do, because you could not say Trump is part of something that you do not believe exists and if it didn’t exist then there would be no way to describe what he is part of. This is surprising because most Democrats are assured from MSM that there is no such thing as the Deep State but it looks like you do. Congratulations 🎊🎉👏🏼

Integrity

Binge Poster
OK, I'll play along. Does a woman's right to prevent economic hardship supersede the right to life of the child she procreated?
Since you are not a woman, why do you care so much about this issue, and why are you wanting to control others decisions of which you couldn’t possibly understand?

vantexan

Since you are not a woman, why do you care so much about this issue, and why are you wanting to control others decisions of which you couldn’t possibly understand?
60 million+ murdered babies and you ask why do I care? We're getting into warped perspectives here.

newolddude

Image 3.png

Thebrownblob

Here's the video embed so folks can see everything Trump said. Seems he's referring to acts perpetrated by unvetted illegal immigrants. He's probably correct.
It’s unfortunate when the original poster of this is such a dishonest and disingenuous poster that I automatically assume that what he’s posting is false or misleading or outright nonsense, and I’m rarely wrong.

Box Ox

She'll drop out today or tomorrow if she doesn't want to go on to lose her home state in the next Republican primary.

It’s unfortunate when the original poster of this is such a dishonest and disingenuous poster that I automatically assume that what he’s posting is false or misleading, and I’m rarely wrong.

Misrepresentation and coming up short on context is very hot in left-wing circles right now. It has to be because Biden is no longer mentally with us and there aren't many good excuses to be made for how things are going down.

Superficial and irrelevant.

Box Ox

After Trump wins, does Russia get Alaska back on Day 1 or Day 2?

The Biden Administration is actively trying to recruit drag queens into our military using drag queens and your genuine thought is that Alaska is more likely to go back to Russia under Trump?

vantexan

Yes you are. You are trying to dictate the morals about something you could not know anything about and it shows.
Are you a woman? How do you know more than they what's best for them? And guess what? Millions and millions of women are against abortion also. Who are you to tell them what they ought to think? Very telling that you aren't willing to compromise with abortions before a detectable heartbeat. You obviously want abortion at any point for any reason. Someone aborting an 8 month old baby is killing a viable baby. Absolutely horrific to support that.

Thebrownblob

GEkEGBzXQAE8hrb

Again, another half truth spread by you

Can Democrats and Independents vote in the New Hampshire primary?​

Yes, Democrats and Independents can vote in Tuesday's presidential primary. Registered Democrats must vote on their party's ballot. Unenrolled voters will have to choose either a Democratic or Republican ballot when you enter the polling place.

Thebrownblob

Yes, Democrats and Independents can vote in Tuesday's presidential primary. Registered Democrats must vote on their party's ballot. Unenrolled voters will have to choose either a Democratic or Republican ballot when you enter the polling place.

Gee I wonder why?

Brown Down

Not a half truth. That would never happen......