The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

Living children are murdered every day. I believe, I don’t insist, I believe that murder as with all sin that is ultimately between the perpetrator or perpetrators and God. I don’t insist anyone believe what I believe or anything for that matter.
So the rights of the murderer supersede the rights of the murdered? Don't inhibit the murderer's desire to kill, just show him love after the deed is done?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Are you part of the Catholic populace as, I am, in part?
I am a born and raised Catholic person who is 100% pro-life. I resent the lie that any politician states that they are a practicing Catholics let alone devout and are pro-choice. Not to mention certain Cardinals in the US that stay silent . Some people say that we should bend our principles to vote for politicians that are more moderate on the abortion issues. An absolute no ! If you believe in the next life there can be no compromise.

Next Day Err

“And they calmly walk to us, and ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding… They’ve only got 17 seconds to figure this whole thing out. Boom. Okay. Missile launch. Phew-shh. Boom.”

I love the poorly educated.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1706038159334.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am a born and raised Catholic person who is 100% pro-life. I resent the lie that any politician states that they are a practicing Catholics let alone devout and are pro-choice. Not to mention certain Cardinals in the US that stay silent . Some people say that we should bend our principles to vote for politicians that are more moderate on the abortion issues. An absolute no ! If you believe in the next life there can be no compromise.
I understand.

Do you believe greed to be less of a sin than abortion?

Integrity

Binge Poster
According to the Bible eternal punishment is most definitely a factor. We all make mistakes. It's how we handle our mistakes that matter. Making a conscious decision to kill your child if you get pregnant isn't a dumb mistake. It's a thought out path of escape. I can make allowances for rape and incest as long as it's taken care of quickly before the baby has a beating heart and functioning nervous system. Some don't even want that and I can see their point of view. But the notion that the mother can choose right up to the point of birth for any reason to kill her baby is just wrong. Period. They even want to kill the baby if he/she manages to survive the abortion attempt. Say it is the mother's wish that the baby not live. If you are going to allow that then where do you stop? Someone is potentially beating you out for a job so you go over to his house and terminate his life? Between you and God. A guy goes to rob a liquor store and shoots the clerk in the process. Just a dumb mistake? Between him and God? A guy sees an attractive young woman out jogging. He grabs her, rapes her, strangles her. Let's give him a hug, Jesus loves him, he just made a rash decision that he'll have to live with. Nothing matters but that we show him love in his time of pain? Have you ever thought through the terrible consequences of just letting things be, just love them unconditionally? Since a number of district attorneys have gotten into power recently, all backed by George Soros, they have been releasing people who've committed serious felonies right back out on the street. The consequence has been criminals who shortly after committed more serious crime, and the rate of murder and violent crime has gone way up in those districts. Showing them kindness doesn't work. People can and do change when presented with the Gospel. But to just allow them to do whatever they like and say it's up to God to judge isn't bringing them to God. You are putting the freedom of the criminal to do as he pleases above the safety and well being of everyone else. Who are you to tell them they can't judge the criminal because God loves him too so anything that he does must be met only with love? If he harms our family that's just the price we bear to spread God's love?
My position and opinion on this matter does nothing of what you say here.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So the rights of the murderer supersede the rights of the murdered? Don't inhibit the murderer's desire to kill, just show him love after the deed is done?
What do you mean rights? I never mentioned rights.

If you are asking should we forgive the mother who aborts her pregnancy? My answer is yes.

Should we forgive the murderers of children? My answer is yes.

If you are asking if we should inhibit a mother’s access to abortion? I have to say no.

Should we have laws in place to inhibit murder? I have to say yes.

Should we love unconditionally women who choose abortion and love those incarcerated or not incarcerated for murder? My answer is yes

vantexan

What do you mean rights? I never mentioned rights.

If you are asking should we forgive the mother who aborts her pregnancy? My answer is yes.

Should we forgive the murderers of children? My answer is yes.

If you are asking if we should inhibit a mother’s access to abortion? I have to say no.

Should we have laws in place to inhibit murder? I have to say yes.

Should we love unconditionally women who choose abortion and love those incarcerated or not incarcerated for murder? My answer is yes
Again, you're pro abortion so you will let a mother murder her child in order to keep abortion in place. Murder should be prevented if possible to prevent. Classifying it as just terminating a pregnancy is just soft soaping the truth. Well over 60 million babies have been aborted since 1973. That's nothing to be proud of.

And yes, when you refuse to stop abortions you are saying it's the mother's right to kill her unborn child. That her right to kill supersedes the child's right to live. Going to her and hugging her and saying God loves her no matter what doesn't change the fact that her baby is dead. But you know what? Since Roe was sent back to the States a woman can still kill her baby without limits in the more liberal States. What those of us in more conservative States want is not having abortion advocates force abortion in all its forms on us. You go do you in liberal fantasyland. Leave us alone.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Again, you're pro abortion so you will let a mother murder her child in order to keep abortion in place. Murder should be prevented if possible to prevent. Classifying it as just terminating a pregnancy is just soft soaping the truth. Well over 60 million babies have been aborted since 1973. That's nothing to be proud of.

And yes, when you refuse to stop abortions you are saying it's the mother's right to kill her unborn child. That her right to kill supersedes the child's right to live. Going to her and hugging her and saying God loves her no matter what doesn't change the fact that her baby is dead. But you know what? Since Roe was sent back to the States a woman can still kill her baby without limits in the more liberal States. What those of us in more conservative States want is not having abortion advocates force abortion in all its forms on us. You go do you in liberal fantasyland. Leave us alone.
Are you a woman?