The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Integrity

Binge Poster
You can disagree with it, but you still are not a doctor and cannot diagnose. You made an opinion that condemned another human being. it wasn’t because he was actually diagnosed with it is because you don’t like those people, like I said it’s not necessarily that I disagree with you, but you made that statement.

Instead of breaking down each presidential candidates policy, and what you dislike about it, you simply said they have mental and emotional problems and are childish.
True I am not a doctor, my opinion is certainly not nor meant to be a diagnosis.

My opinion is based upon my observation and experience with individuals with self admitted emotional and mental disorders, some have been diagnosed some not. This experience and observation spans over 3 decades.

I have no dislike for the persons of Donald Trump nor Joe Biden. I love them both as God loves me.

Thebrownblob

True I am not a doctor, my opinion is certainly not nor meant to be a diagnosis.

My opinion is based upon my observation and experience with individuals with self admitted emotional and mental disorders, some have been diagnosed some not. This experience and observation spans over 3 decades.

I have no dislike for the persons of Donald Trump nor Joe Biden. I love them both as God loves me.

Do you generally call people you love mentally unstable, With no actual diagnosis from a qualified mental health doctor? Do you generally accuse people you love of paying for peoples abortion? With absolutely no evidence? That’s a weird kind of love.

Again, this isn’t about me disagreeing with your evaluation. You threw yourself into this while trying to pretend you’re above it. You should just admit that you are not.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You should run for office . Answering a question with a question. I am far from a devout Catholic ,but if you adhere to the tenants of the faith ,abortion falls right under thou shall no kill. So when our "devout Catholic " leader meets his maker as we all will he will have to answer for # 6 and #9.
Not interested in politics but thanks for the encouragement in this area.

So you agree that ultimately this is and will be exclusively between him and God.

Thebrownblob

So you agree that ultimately this is and will be exclusively between him and God.
Absolutely not, because according to you, God is only love, and does not judge, so even these politicians you think are mentally unstable, and possibly murderers they will be just fine. Because God is only love.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you generally call people you love mentally unstable, With no actual diagnosis from a qualified mental health doctor? Do you generally accuse people you love of paying for peoples abortion? With absolutely no evidence? That’s a weird kind of love.

Again, this isn’t about me disagreeing with your evaluation. You threw yourself into this while trying to pretend you’re above it. You should just admit that you are not.
No, nor did I. I have never spoken to Donald or Joe in my life.

No, nor did I.

I admit of all flawed humanity, I am the worst and the lowest. Any strength I have comes from God alone.

Thebrownblob

No, nor did I. I have never spoken to Donald or Joe in my life.

No, nor did I.

I admit of all flawed humanity, I am the worst and the lowest. Any strength I have comes from God alone.
So now you’re actually being deceitful, because you did say Donald Trump in your opinion was mentally unstable as was Joe Biden, and you did say in your opinion, it was possible that Donald Trump paid for abortions for numerous women.
You purposely put yourself into the fray of assumption and political hacking.

I expect better from you. Being a person with integrity is being able to admit when you said something you didn’t mean to say, or shouldn’t say, not dancing around it, as if you didn’t say it at all.

Integrity is not a name, it’s something you either have, or do not.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Absolutely not, because according to you, God is only love, and does not judge, so even these politicians you think are mentally unstable, and possibly murderers they will be just fine. Because God is only love.
I get your point but I think I said “God is love” not “God is only love”.

If they believe in Jesus they’re good. Yes that is what I believe.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So now you’re actually being deceitful, because you did say Donald Trump in your opinion was mentally unstable as was Joe Biden, and you did say in your opinion, it was possible that Donald Trump paid for abortions for numerous women.
You purposely put yourself into the fray of assumption and political hacking.

I expect better from you. Being a person with integrity is being able to admit when you said something you didn’t mean to say, or shouldn’t say, not dancing around it, as if you didn’t say it at all.

Integrity is not a name, it’s something you either have, or do not.
Not really. This actually is what I said.
It seems to me that Donald Trump is suffering from some sort of mental illness.
And this what I actually posted in regards to someone else’s comments about Trump and paid for abortions.
Wouldn’t doubt this.
Sorry to disappoint but I could have told you that expecting that from me is and was a misguided expectation. Apart from the Holy Spirit’s work in and through me I am the most wretched of all men.

On the BC Integrity is often just another avatar. Sometime it shows up in some of the posts and members but most of the time it is just a he that is killing time by binge posting.

Your worship a leader who claims he's destroying the Deep State when he's part of it.
wtf are you talking about.gif

are you literate? do you even read any of my posts? i don't like trump

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I can’t have an opinion without judging or condemning someone?
Don't twist and spin what I said homie.
One cannot have an opinion without a judgement as to what that opinion will be.
"Judging" and "Condemnation" are not purely about persecution
I believe judgement and judging can be confused, I probably b do it myself.
Correctamundo
My bad.

I never actually revealed my job but UPS was far from my life goals and dreams of my youth.
So, this is not for you....Why are you still hanging around?
Was UPS part of yours?
I'm an Airline employee that has a great job that takes me all over the world whenever and wherever I determine there is a need for me to go. The pay, benefits, status, etc. is better than UAL, AAL, etc...

Plus, I get to be entertained by UPSers.

It's a shame that you forked up your life and ended up at UPS. Are you saying this is below what you really wanted to do?

Integrity

Binge Poster

Correctamundo

I'm an Airline employee that has a great job that takes me all over the world whenever and wherever I determine there is a need for me to go. The pay, benefits, status, etc. is better than UAL, AAL, etc...

It's a shame that you forked up your life and ended up at UPS. Are you saying this is below what you really wanted to do?
I use the terms in the context of divine judgement in part and feeling as if one is superior or above another. There is no sinner below me in all of creation, of sinners I am the worst. But for God’s grace.
Correctamundo
👍
Never said that.

Because I want to.
Awesome.
👍
Never was in my plans and dreams until I failed accomplishing all my plans and dreams of my youth.

I am definitely satisfied with how it worked out but definitely a fall back situation, not a goal accomplished situation. You?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

His sins are between God and Him as are ours. But also his bold face lie to the Catholic populace is reprehensible .He is garnering support under false pretense. He is guilty as if he used the forceps himself !

Integrity

Binge Poster
His sins are between God and Him as are ours. But also his bold face lie to the Catholic populace is reprehensible .He is garnering support under false pretense. He is guilty as if he used the forceps himself !
Are you part of the Catholic populace as, I am, in part?

vantexan

Poor choices, missing the mark, sin, dumb decisions, wrong decisions, hurtful decisions etc often have very negative consequences to the individual or individuals at fault, those that care about them, and the human race at large, no?

Seems like punishment to me.

Thankfully with Jesus at least eternal punishment is not a factor. At least according to the Bible it isn’t a factor.
According to the Bible eternal punishment is most definitely a factor. We all make mistakes. It's how we handle our mistakes that matter. Making a conscious decision to kill your child if you get pregnant isn't a dumb mistake. It's a thought out path of escape. I can make allowances for rape and incest as long as it's taken care of quickly before the baby has a beating heart and functioning nervous system. Some don't even want that and I can see their point of view. But the notion that the mother can choose right up to the point of birth for any reason to kill her baby is just wrong. Period. They even want to kill the baby if he/she manages to survive the abortion attempt. Say it is the mother's wish that the baby not live. If you are going to allow that then where do you stop? Someone is potentially beating you out for a job so you go over to his house and terminate his life? Between you and God. A guy goes to rob a liquor store and shoots the clerk in the process. Just a dumb mistake? Between him and God? A guy sees an attractive young woman out jogging. He grabs her, rapes her, strangles her. Let's give him a hug, Jesus loves him, he just made a rash decision that he'll have to live with. Nothing matters but that we show him love in his time of pain? Have you ever thought through the terrible consequences of just letting things be, just love them unconditionally? Since a number of district attorneys have gotten into power recently, all backed by George Soros, they have been releasing people who've committed serious felonies right back out on the street. The consequence has been criminals who shortly after committed more serious crime, and the rate of murder and violent crime has gone way up in those districts. Showing them kindness doesn't work. People can and do change when presented with the Gospel. But to just allow them to do whatever they like and say it's up to God to judge isn't bringing them to God. You are putting the freedom of the criminal to do as he pleases above the safety and well being of everyone else. Who are you to tell them they can't judge the criminal because God loves him too so anything that he does must be met only with love? If he harms our family that's just the price we bear to spread God's love?