The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Brown Down

So you’ll believe CNN here but not when they report that Trump lost the 2020 election. Is that right?
So you don't understand how primaries work I'm shocked really I am. Don't worry I'll teach you how this works .I am registered independent. Thus when primaries come around I go in and I get my choice of either voting Republican or Democrat thus I can revote in a Republican primary and not be a registered Republican.
Maybe you ought to come off your little high horse and quit acting like you know everything when clearly you don't.

oldngray

nowhere special
So you don't understand how primaries work I'm shocked really I am. Don't worry I'll teach you how this works .I am registered independent. Thus when primaries come around I go in and I get my choice of either voting Republican or Democrat thus I can revote in a Republican primary and not be a registered Republican.
Maybe you ought to come off your little high horse and quit acting like you know everything when clearly you don't.

Thebrownblob

Exactly you can absolutely go in as an independent and vote for the party opposite of what you believe in to try and diminish their chances. Do I agree with this aspect of voting? No absolutely not. But people do this all the time. And it's perfectly legal.
Yes it’s legal and I can’t remember what year it was but Rush Limbaugh encouraged his listeners to do it the other side a few times in his radio show over the years. In the end, it really doesn’t change much. It just is a distraction for a short time.

Brown Down

Yes it’s legal and I can’t remember what year it was but Rush Limbaugh encouraged his listeners to do it the other side a few times in his radio show over the years. In the end, it really doesn’t change much. It just is a distraction for a short time.
You do need a lot of them to to do it to change things but what was posted up here is 100% true and people in here acting like it's not That's what it is me. A lot of people in your calling others dumb imbeciles non-educated when they themselves clearly don't understand the process either.
I will admit any more I get a lot of enjoyment calling it out too.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Never forget how great we had it just a couple of years ago!

IMG_1529.jpeg

Darmark7

Just think if we wouldn’t have had the most secure election in history Trump would have cheated and Russia would have helped him win again In 2020. The good news would have been that we would be counting down the days until his last term would have been up and we would never have to worry about him again. We could be gloating and rubbing it in to all the way till the election but now we have to sweat it out and see this horrible orange man every day up till the election and worry about if he wins and destroys this country! Some times there is a down fall for having the most secure elections in history!

Darmark7

GElc-qGWgAAvHuh
Spoken like a man who won.

That‘s why people love this man! He doesn’t kiss :censored2:. People are tired of the politicians that say the “right” things and sound pleasing as they screw us over. Thanks for this post. As a NPA (No Party Affiliation) voter I’m liking this guy more and more!

Next Day Err

You didn’t address my question, but good try at diversion.

Thebrownblob

To be transparent, we also remember, that unemployment was 7%, the US had just "printed" 6T dollars, 800,000 businesses had filed for bankruptcy, US farmers were dumping milk and tilling over crops and the economy was running at a negative GDP.
To be transparent, that’s when Trump decided to take the advice of a 5 foot tall doctor, the biggest mistake of his presidency.

Darmark7

To be transparent, we also remember, that unemployment was 7%, the US had just "printed" 6T dollars, 800,000 businesses had filed for bankruptcy, US farmers were dumping milk and tilling over crops and the economy was running at a negative GDP.

We was under emergency conditions from COVID and yet many people still look at that time as better than what we have now. Proof is how scared Democrats are of the man that was in charge at that time. If times was so bad back then and so much better now Dems should be wanting no one else than Trump to run against Biden.

Up In Smoke

We was under emergency conditions from COVID and yet many people still look at that time as better than what we have now. Proof is how scared Democrats are of the man that was in charge at that time. If times was so bad back then and so much better now Dems should be wanting no one else than Trump to run against Biden.
Sure I get it, living on government handouts for pay, food and housing is much easier than earning it. The government passed out trillions in unemployment, PPP, SBA, stimulus as well as food and housing dollars. I'd go back to 2020 also as my businesses received more free dollars than I could believe.

vantexan

Sure I get it, living on government handouts for pay, food and housing is much easier than earning it. The government passed out trillions in unemployment, PPP, SBA, stimulus as well as food and housing dollars. I'd go back to 2020 also as my businesses received more free dollars than I could believe.
Compare the 2020 Covid year with Trump's previous three years. Biden in his first three years has added twice the amount to the national debt than what Trump did in his first three years. Trump's first three years saw very low unemployment as jobs were created. Biden tries to claim similar but most of his low unemployment has just been people returning to work after Covid.

vantexan

So you’ll believe CNN here but not when they report that Trump lost the 2020 election. Is that right?
If CNN reports facts then why wouldn't you believe? If New Hampshire showed Trump up considerably then they delayed the final count for close to a week and votes for opponents were found and count observers weren't allowed to watch closely, etc, etc, etc then you just might question the legitimacy of the count. Especially when as in 2020 red states all got their count in quickly, blue states all got their count in quckly, but purple swing states all had numerous delays that stretched for a week. And in the end there were just enough.votes for Biden to win. Takes a lot of chutzpah to call us election deniers under those circumstances.

Brown Down

You didn’t address my question, but good try at diversion.
So CNN actually reported something non biased. Most news places do that every once in a while. I'm not the one who bashes them or fox news unlike you. So nice try but you're a maroon.
And nice try on sidestepping that issue.