The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you a woman? How do you know more than they what's best for them? And guess what? Millions and millions of women are against abortion also. Who are you to tell them what they ought to think? Very telling that you aren't willing to compromise with abortions before a detectable heartbeat. You obviously want abortion at any point for any reason. Someone aborting an 8 month old baby is killing a viable baby. Absolutely horrific to support that.
No.
I don’t.
I don’t.
False statement.

Gotta Go

1706113906671.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He did, because the republicans went with a caucus, Trump is in the Caucus which gives the delegates to the winner of said caucus. Haley is not in the caucus, she’s in the primary which now means nothing since no delegates are at stake. She can’t win anything! Lol TTKU. Get off MSNBC once in awhile

Next Day Err

If CNN reports facts then why wouldn't you believe? If New Hampshire showed Trump up considerably then they delayed the final count for close to a week and votes for opponents were found and count observers weren't allowed to watch closely, etc, etc, etc then you just might question the legitimacy of the count. Especially when as in 2020 red states all got their count in quickly, blue states all got their count in quckly, but purple swing states all had numerous delays that stretched for a week. And in the end there were just enough.votes for Biden to win. Takes a lot of chutzpah to call us election deniers under those circumstances.
CNN has reported facts about 2020. Trump is a sore loser.

Brown Down

CNN has reported facts about 2020. Trump is a sore loser.
CNN Fox News etc etc have also blatantly lied on a lot of things over the last decade so you have to take what any of them say with a grain of salt and do some actual research to find out what the truth is. Sometimes it's 100% sometimes it's 10%