The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706122195966.png

Brown Down

Did Ruby Freeman steal the election for Biden?
Do we really need to bring up Russian collusion and the steel dossier again. Both of which were not only pushed by CNN but were continually defended by them as more info came out about how questionable it was and then even outright wrong. And don't even get me started on Fox News either but if you're thinking these companies are telling you the truth day in and day out then your head is definitely buried in the sand.

Next Day Err

Do we really need to bring up Russian collusion and the steel dossier again. Both of which were not only pushed by CNN but were continually defended by them as more info came out about how questionable it was and then even outright wrong. And don't even get me started on Fox News either but if you're thinking these companies are telling you the truth day in and day out then your head is definitely buried in the sand.
Defended by them or were they reporting on publicly available information?

Brown Down

Defended by them or were they reporting on publicly available information?
They defended it even when info was coming out about the questionability about it that right there shows they knew it was wrong and they still decided to do a defend it instead of coming out and saying with new evidence these might be fictitious. That right there shows they're not about telling you the news they're about pushing propaganda. And like I said it's not just CNN and Fox News it's most of them.
The days are gone of coming home turning on the news and actually getting what the hell's going on in the world I'll be it with a slight twist one way or another. Now you have to spend hours just digging through to find out if something's true

Brown Down

Actually I'll give you really good definitive proof of how propagandist the news stations have became. When was the last time you have had them admit they made a mistake or redacted a storym not buried but redacted, came out and admitted they screwed up. I'll save you a ton of time looking up for a few instances but it's been quite a while and it used to be something that happened because they were in a rush to be the first to report a breaking story. Now if they're cold out and found to be wrong they tried to bury it as fast as possible. Not very ethical.