The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

GEtoqUoXYAEosNq

FDR was in a wheelchair during a war. Have a little something for him?

Interesting how viciously leftists mock disabilities when their targets are of the wrong ideology.

Box Ox

Interesting how viciously leftists mock disabilities when their targets are of the wrong ideology.
With this he's sunk to a new low.

Probably feels like the natural thing to do when you're trying to defend the indefensible and you don't have an actual argument to support it short of admitting that it's just what you want.

Brown Down

You can come hunt me down and kill me when the Second Civil War starts with one of your AR-15s.
I doubt you would last long without anyone hunting you down. You haven't proven you have any meaningful traits that would be useful. and ps i never said i had an ar. Keep up

Box Ox

With this he's sunk to a new low.
Probably feels like the natural thing to do when you're trying to defend the indefensible and you don't have an actual argument to support it short of admitting that it's just what you want.
You guys can come hunt me down and kill me when the Second Civil War starts with one of your AR-15s. If that will make you feel better.

You're so committed to open borders and illegal immigration that you send out an invitation like that. Not interested but respect, I guess.

vantexan

What do you mean rights? I never mentioned rights.

If you are asking should we forgive the mother who aborts her pregnancy? My answer is yes.

Should we forgive the murderers of children? My answer is yes.

If you are asking if we should inhibit a mother’s access to abortion? I have to say no.

Should we have laws in place to inhibit murder? I have to say yes.

Should we love unconditionally women who choose abortion and love those incarcerated or not incarcerated for murder? My answer is yes
@Integrity

Over70irregs

Damn…..
"If it'll cause him pain for me to give money to certain things, that's my intent," Carroll told George Stephanopoulos on "Good Morning America," suggesting she would create a "fund for the women who have been sexually assaulted by Donald Trump."