The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
AK is crude but 100% reliable.

We won't talk about the accuracy (or lack of).

Well, they used to have cheap ammo, so it didn’t matter lol not really, that cheap anymore

Steel cased and corrosive primed but cheap and fun to shoot.

Last summer I went to a range with my son and his friends.. I took an old WW2 M-1 Carbine that was inherited to me when my father in law passed, mint condition and a large bag of 30 caliber ammo dated from 1943. Never fired the carbine since I got 20 years ago. Admittedly I was hesitant about shooting it, it worked like a charm even with using 80 year old cartridges.

oldngray

nowhere special
Last summer I went to a range with my son and his friends.. I took an old WW2 M-1 Carbine that was inherited to me when my father in law passed, mint condition and a large bag of 30 caliber ammo dated from 1943. Never fired the carbine since I got 20 years ago. Admittedly I was hesitant about shooting it, it worked like a charm even with using 80 year old cartridges.
When I inherited my grandfathers WW1 Luger I used some of his really old ammo and had a couple of hangfires but nothing more serious.

Thebrownblob

That sounds awesome but I hope @newolddude didn’t wet his pants in fear

Thebrownblob

I’ve already listed the guns I have in other threads. Pay attention.
Your truthfulness has been suspect for a long time here.

1706217908715.gif

Box Ox

Can we all agree Tim Scott had his head so far up trumps ass in NH that all we could see were his shoes?
If he endorses Trump he ain't black. Is that what you're trying to say Joe?

A subconscious (or maybe not so subconscious) leftist thought might be that if you're a black Republican you might as well be shining the white man's shoes.

The conversations leftists have about race behind closed doors can probably be pretty brutal.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
A subconscious (or maybe not so subconscious) leftist thought might be that if you're a black Republican you might as well be shining the white man's shoes.

The conversations leftists have about race behind closed doors can probably be pretty brutal.

I remember during Trump's first of many impeachment hearings watching Schumer and another old white senator practically push another young African American senator away from the microphone in order to respond to a question at the hearing.

When push comes to shove, the Democrats will always show their true colors...they still have that olde plantation mentality even 160 years after "The Civil War" :martinismiley: or the Southern term "The War between the States"....:wootsmiley: