The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newolddude

GEp03DVXMAA-2oR

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Flashback: 4 years ago Kamala Harris face to face called out Joe Biden on being a friend to a “Grand Wizard of the KKK” during their primary debates. Both sides name call, I think it is a waste of time personally. Is Trump perfect .. Nope…but the alternative will be fired in November, That “ 2020 Staged Summer of Love” will not happen again or has anyone elsewhere noticed the lack of news coverage about police brutality directed against minorities lately.

The Democrats took full advantage of their “Black Voter” base and the so called black caucus in order to get into power after the Floyd incident. Simply calling Trump a racist and a demigod will not work this time. People are pissed off because of the overall incompetence of the Biden administration plain and simple.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
How many of you have difficulty falling asleep because you can't stop thinking about Trump, then wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat still thinking about him?

vantexan

How many of you have difficulty falling asleep because you can't stop thinking about Trump, then wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat still thinking about him?
It's when they squint and show their buck teeth and perspire heavily when thinking about him that worries me.

Thebrownblob

Fixed that for you.
The fact that you touch yourself to LBGTQ is no concern of mine.

And yes, as a matter of fact, our open border, allowing God knows who to come through certainly should keep you up at night you have no way to protect yourself, so you really should be concerned.

Thebrownblob

Hmmm they’re breaking The law, seems pretty simple. I think we already have a solution.

Now do murder.

I do love how your mom lets you Explain yourself with cartoons, seems to fit you.

I’m not much of a Trump fan, but….

newolddude

The fact that you touch yourself to LBGTQ is no concern of mine.

And yes, as a matter of fact, our open border, allowing God knows who to come through certainly should keep you up at night you have no way to protect yourself, so you really should be concerned.
I have guns and know darn well how to use them. But I don't own an AR-15 which I guess is a requirement for true home protection.