The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

"Software engineer Ken Block told Business Insider ahead of the release of his forthcoming book "Disproven," that he was paid about $750,000 to conduct research that would verify the existence of mass voter fraud in swing states, including Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Despite the massive payday, Block couldn't find any. He even disproved some of the claims of voter fraud within minutes, pointing to incomplete data that was wrongfully interpreted as fraudulent, that voters with the same name had been counted as duplicate votes, and that data for mail-in ballots had been wrongly flagged."

Business Insider

Trump repeatedly praised authoritarian leaders while serving as president, Kelly and other former senior advisers told CNN’s Jim Sciutto. Trump praised Chinese leader Xi Jinping, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the former aides said. But his most unnerving praise was for Hitler.

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,’” Kelly recalled, according to Sciutto. “I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

“It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater,” Kelly added.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump repeatedly praised authoritarian leaders while serving as president, Kelly and other former senior advisers told CNN’s Jim Sciutto. Trump praised Chinese leader Xi Jinping, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the former aides said. But his most unnerving praise was for Hitler.

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,’” Kelly recalled, according to Sciutto. “I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

“It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater,” Kelly added.
Lol, they dragging up that old fake news story again?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710177488536.png

vantexan

Violent crime rates dropped sharply last year, including a 12% decline in homicides nationally from 2022 to 2023, according to a crime analysis by AH Datalytics, after spiking during the first two years of the pandemic.

Reuters
So let's import who knows how many criminals who are now committing violent crimes.

So let's import who knows how many criminals who are now committing violent crimes.

Don't be fooled by the headline. The "missed the mark" refers to the public's fear of crime, not actual crime rates. I wonder where people get all this fear from. Oh wait!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Violent crime rates dropped sharply last year, including a 12% decline in homicides nationally from 2022 to 2023, according to a crime analysis by AH Datalytics, after spiking during the first two years of the pandemic.

Reuters
So you don't know how the numbers work.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My demographic consists of much of what you despise, and find impossible to relate to. Although I do NOT feel 'safer' in the presence of police, and I believe religion is a bigger scam than carbon offsets and climate change combined.

Those who I complain about are rich, white, urban liberals. And their pet immigrant entourage.

My experiences and observed outcomes simply don't match the vast majority of contrived liberal platitudes; and the vapid, canned narratives that go with them.
Who gonna tend the shrubs and take care of the pools

Box Ox

Trump's TikTok ban reversal comes after meeting megadonor who has stake in TikTok - ABC News (go.com)

March 11, 2024

"As Donald Trump reverses his position on potentially banning TikTok ahead of an expected House vote this week on legislation that could lead to it being blocked in the U.S., the former president has been rebuilding his relationship with a GOP megadonor who reportedly has a major financial stake in the popular social media platform.

Trump met with the donor, hedge fund manager Jeff Yass, earlier this month at a Club for Growth donor retreat in Palm Beach, Florida, on March 1.

The Club for Growth, a conservative political organization to which Yass has donated millions, has opposed anti-TikTok efforts."