The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Is that the language Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ would use? Aren’t we supposed to care for the downtrodden and less fortunate?

Oh come on, stop being so sanctimonious. You sound like former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley.

Is Mutineer wrong? Rich white liberals are all for illegal immigration and demographic replacement (remember, its Demography is Destiny if James Carville says it, not Great Replacement. That's just racist!) as long as it's not on their front door.

As long as white bicoastal liberals are immune from the consequences of their ideology they will continue to vote accordingly.

Mutineer

That word is like ketchup. People put it on everything.
Is that the language Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ would use?

I don't care what you think Jesus would would say or do.
Aren’t we supposed to care for the downtrodden and less fortunate?

I didn't invite them. Maybe you should invite them to your community.

And you can take the druggies, drunks, and crazies too.

Then you can jump in a pile with them and bugger the bejeezus out of each other until yer all giddy with ecstasy.

Any invitations directed towards me will be declined. I'll just watch.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“Those who I complain about are rich, white, urban liberals. And their pet immigrant entourage.”

This was the hateful, racist thing that @Mutineer said.

“Pet immigrant entourage.”

Is that the language Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ would use? Aren’t we supposed to care for the downtrodden and less fortunate?
Not if they sneak in, won't work to help themselves, or choose to do destructive things like gambling, drinking and or using drugs.

Next Day Err

Not if they sneak in, won't work to help themselves, or choose to do destructive things like gambling, drinking and or using drugs.
Jesus Christ literally loved even the tax collectors and prostitutes and the lowest of society. Should we not emulate that behavior?

Next Day Err

I love this infighting that they’re having over who is the most disgusting.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710123894269.png

"... late Friday, Donald Trump hosted Hungary’s authoritarian ruler, Viktor Orbán, in the kind of pro-Putin, anti-democracy summit that perfectly captured the true nature of today’s MAGA Republican Party. The dinner reception was so important that even Melania Trump made one of her rare appearances at her husband’s side. Trump said, “There’s nobody smarter or a better leader than Viktor Orbán. He’s the boss. He’s a non-controversial figure because he says, ‘This is the way it’s going to be and that’s the end of it.’ He’s the boss. He’s a great leader.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"... late Friday, Donald Trump hosted Hungary’s authoritarian ruler, Viktor Orbán, in the kind of pro-Putin, anti-democracy summit that perfectly captured the true nature of today’s MAGA Republican Party. The dinner reception was so important that even Melania Trump made one of her rare appearances at her husband’s side. Trump said, “There’s nobody smarter or a better leader than Viktor Orbán. He’s the boss. He’s a non-controversial figure because he says, ‘This is the way it’s going to be and that’s the end of it.’ He’s the boss. He’s a great leader.”
All anybody really cares about, did she look hot?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’s laughable when ignorant people don’t know that Hungary is and has been a long-standing member of NATO ( another entity they know nothing about).
Keep lapping up CNN nonsense…