The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1717209996376.png

Box Ox

And Orange Jesus isn’t ? Remember he was convicted yesterday
Convicted of a 10 year old misdemeanor.
That the statute of limitations had expired on.

I've asked my leftists friends and family to let me know if they hear anything about what the evidence of a connected crime that transformed misdemeanor into felony and allowed the trial to happen in the first place actually is. Don't seem to be getting any answers to that here......

Babagounj

Strength through joy
District Attorney Alvin Bragg just made up a crime to charge Trump.
Although he never stated what that crime was , many assumed it to be an alleged attempt at election interference.
In fact, the prosecution didn't tell the court what Trump's other 'crimes' were until their closing arguments on Wednesday – by which point the defense had no opportunity to respond.

Sportello

I've asked my leftists friends and family to let me know if they hear anything about what the evidence of a connected crime that transformed misdemeanor into felony and allowed the trial to happen in the first place actually is. Don't seem to be getting any answers to that here......
Falsification of business records. That's a felony in New York.

You honestly didn't know that?

oldngray

nowhere special
Although he never stated what that crime was , many assumed it to be an alleged attempt at election interference.
In fact, the prosecution didn't tell the court what Trump's other 'crimes' were until their closing arguments on Wednesday – by which point the defense had no opportunity to respond.
Yet another violation of due process. Add the to the previous very long list of reasons to win on appeal.

Box Ox

And simply stating or suggesting that there were other crimes isn't evidence of them.

I'm asking leftists what the evidence of other crimes if because I feel like I'll have to vote for Trump if no such evidence is produced. And I don't want to do that. So maybe I'm actually begging for evidence of other crimes. 🤣

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And simply stating or suggesting that there were other crimes isn't evidence of them.

I'm asking leftists what the evidence of other crimes if because I feel like I'll have to vote for Trump if no such evidence is produced. And I don't want to do that. So maybe I'm actually begging for evidence of other crimes. 🤣
How many other crimes do you need before you’ll change your vote
Inquiring minds want to know

Box Ox

Falsification of business records. That's a felony in New York.

You honestly didn't know that?

Falsification of business records isn't a felony in New York if it wasn't done in furtherance of another crime. And the statute of limitations had expired for charges of misdemeanor falsification of business records.

So what's the evidence of the other crime that elevated the charges to felonies? Focus for me here.

Sportello

I’m sure that if you really wanted to look, you could find it. The truth is out there.

The jury agreed. Even the one that got their news from social.

Try using the Google. I’m sure someone could explain it to you. Maybe try Reddit in the. R/explain it like I’m five. Maybe when Dido comes back from his unplanned vacation he can explain it to you.

Box Ox

I’m sure that if you really wanted to look, you could find it. The truth is out there.

That's the tagline of The X-Files, a science fiction TV series that was very popular during the 90s. Not an actual answer.

Try using the Google. I’m sure someone could explain it to you. Maybe try Reddit in the. R/explain it like I’m five. Maybe when Dido comes back from his unplanned vacation he can explain it to you.

Why can't you just tell me what the evidence is?

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
How many other crimes do you need before you’ll change your vote
Inquiring minds want to know
Crimes brought by activists leftists are not crimes. Alvin Bragg and the other slut DA both ran on somehow getting Trump just like Rashida Talib ran on “We going to impeach the mother@&$ker” but what for well we will “find something”