The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Watching the lefties poke their heads outside their media propaganda bubbles is so funny.

Ashley's diary has been out there for so long. Just like Hunter's laptop. These people don't want the truth.

Respect her privacy!
LMFAO

Nope.
Joe took showers with Ashley.
Now go vote for him like you're told to.

Next Day Err

"Well. She admitted it's real but since she didn't want it to be public we should respect that by just ignoring the contents."

LOL!
The contents could literally be anything. It could be her wishcasting some fantasy she had. It could be a misunderstanding she had. It could mean exactly as it’s written. If she wants to come out publicly and tell her story then it becomes my business at that point. She is a grown woman. If she wants to open up about something then I hope she does. Until that happens then it’s not my place to make any kind of judgment.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The contents could literally be anything. It could be her wishcasting some fantasy she had. It could be a misunderstanding she had. It could mean exactly as it’s written. If she wants to come out publicly and tell her story then it becomes my business at that point. She is a grown woman. If she wants to open up about something then I hope she does. Until that happens then it’s not my place to make any kind of judgment.
1720319489994.png

vantexan

Well. Seems like we should respect that. We don’t know anything beyond what she’s willing to reveal.
It's already been revealed. By the way when he was VP he got several female Secret Service agents upset because he used to swim in the nude in front of them. Considering what Hunter had on his laptop this isn't your wholesome All American family.

vantexan

I wonder if you would give Trump or his family the same consideration?

Thebrownblob

Right because you’ve never made assumptions or obvious conclusions or judgments about other politicians. L O L

Next Day Err

It's already been revealed. By the way when he was VP he got several female Secret Service agents upset because he used to swim in the nude in front of them. Considering what Hunter had on his laptop this isn't your wholesome All American family.
Biden is the type of old guy to waltz around nude in a locker room and think nothing of it. He might figure these agents are willing to dive in front of a gunman and die so they won’t care if he swims how he wants to swim at his own damn house.

You guys make the biggest deals out of everything.

newfie

A diary exists. True. The details of what's in it are speculation, because A: It's private writings that shouldn't be publicly leaked, and the author doesn't want them leaked and B: The chain of custody includes known peddlers of bull:censored2:, including all of social media. (With a letter C: The author says the people who stole the diary are writing BS to hurt her and her family.)
Its more than that. a person is in jail for stealing that diary. that means the diary is legit.

newfie

<iframe src="Happy Dance GIF by RTL - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="480" style="" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

vantexan

Biden is the type of old guy to waltz around nude in a locker room and think nothing of it. He might figure these agents are willing to dive in front of a gunman and die so they won’t care if he swims how he wants to swim at his own damn house.

You guys make the biggest deals out of everything.
They were female agents. Not appropriate. Again highly doubtful you'd give Trump the same consideration for doing similar.