The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Sportello

1720357505640.png

Next Day Err

Friends? Can you prove that? Lots of people were acquaintances of that creep.
Trump posed with Epstein and partner Ghislaine Maxwell in a now-famous phototaken in 2000 at Mar-a-Lago, his private Palm Beach club. In 2002 he referred to Epstein as a "terrific guy” in an interview with New York Magazine.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with," Trump said. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

He’s a lot of fun to be with! Just a rando!

newfie

I’m biased against politicians who try to end our representative republic by overturning the election.

What unfounded rumor have I spread about Trump?
ok. you don't believe the claim because your guy won.

but you're for preventing the leading opposition candiate through partisan lawfare.

which democracy are you trying to defend?

Thebrownblob

Trump posed with Epstein and partner Ghislaine Maxwell in a now-famous phototaken in 2000 at Mar-a-Lago, his private Palm Beach club. In 2002 he referred to Epstein as a "terrific guy” in an interview with New York Magazine.

“He’s a lot of fun to be with," Trump said. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Oh my God, a photo? I wonder how many people Donald Trump has taken a photo with that he does not know or knows very little?

Your admission Trump is full of crap, not to be trusted so why don’t you trust that he’s friends with someone just because he says they were fine fun

So this interview was also true?

Again, you are the reason your party is going to lose people just like you have lost your mind with hatred.

newfie

Trump posed with Epstein and partner Ghislaine Maxwell in a now-famous phototaken in 2000 at Mar-a-Lago, his private Palm Beach club. In 2002

that logic makes Biden a member of the Ku Klux Klan
he referred to Epstein as a "terrific guy” in an interview with New York Magazine.

magazine interview asking about another billionaire. what else would he have possibly said.

quote and source this one

Next Day Err

Oh my God, a photo? I wonder how many people Donald Trump has taken a photo with that he does not know or knows very little?

Your admission Trump is full of crap, not to be trusted so why don’t you trust that he’s friends with someone just because he says they were fine fun

So this interview was also true?

Again, you are the reason your party is going to lose people just like you have lost your mind with hatred.
“he’s a lot of fun to be with”

Just a random guy