The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Ashley Biden is a politician?
You spread every vicious, rumor and lie and unfounded piece of gossip about Donald Trump. doesn’t bother me but makes you look foolish to say you’re going to not do it for Joe Biden, and pretend you have some sort of decency in that regard. You don’t.

If Donald Trump’s daughter had said this, you would say it was legitimate.

I don’t care if you’re biased, but don’t pretend you’re not.

Next Day Err

You spread every vicious, rumor and lie and unfounded piece of gossip about Donald Trump. doesn’t bother me but makes you look foolish to say you’re going to not do it for Joe Biden, and pretend you have some sort of decency in that regard. You don’t.

If Donald Trump’s daughter had said this, you would say it was legitimate.

I don’t care if you’re biased, but don’t pretend you’re not.
I’m biased against politicians who try to end our representative republic by overturning the election.

What unfounded rumor have I spread about Trump?

Next Day Err

stockholm syndrome? we know what she said at the time.
She didn’t “say” anything about it that we know of. She “wrote” something about it. “It” could mean anything. Sometimes kids have weird fantasies. We can’t automatically assume she wasn’t engaging with fantasy.

If she wants to come forward then I say all the more power to her.

Thebrownblob

She didn’t “say” anything about it that we know of. She “wrote” something about it. “It” could mean anything. Sometimes kids have weird fantasies. We can’t automatically assume she wasn’t engaging with fantasy.

If she wants to come forward then I say all the more power to her.
And if Trump’s daughter had written it down and it was found out, you would call him a pedophile molester.

Thebrownblob

Keep ignoring it. He tried to overthrow democracy. He tried to steal away people’s votes.
Omg how scary. He was so close! 😂 It’s almost like people don’t believe that and they’re going to vote for him again because they feel your gaslighting.

Or you could you know just beat him on the actual issues?

Next Day Err

When Donald Trump is president, you will only have yourself to blame.
LoL

If Americans vote him in then they vote him in. They will have voted for a rapist thug who tried to pressure state officials to overturn an election. Absolutely unAmerican, trash behavior. If that’s who we want then so be it. Let’s get after it. We will get the government we deserve.

Next Day Err

Omg how scary. He was so close! 😂 It’s almost like people don’t believe that and they’re going to vote for him again because they feel your gaslighting.

Or you could you know just beat him on the actual issues?
People don’t believe Trump tired to have an AG change 11,780 votes because people are straight up uninformed or misinformed.

Thebrownblob

LoL

If Americans vote him in then they vote him in. They will have voted for a rapist thug who tried to pressure state officials to overturn an election. Absolutely unAmerican, trash behavior. If that’s who we want then so be it. Let’s get after it. We will get the government we deserve.
We already have the government we deserve.