The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newfie

The claim has zero veracity. That’s why.

This partisan crap is why we’re going to lose the country. TRUMP WAS CAUGHT TRYING TO ILLEGALLY CHANGE AN ELECTION RESULT DUDE. IT’S RECORDED ON TAPE!!!
your partisanship is ok, ours is not . its a simple question I've asked it before

what is the correct way to appeal a stolen election?

the 51 cia operatives calling the hunter biden laptop a russian plot was fabricated and approved by the CIA.
that is election interference.
are we supposed to look the other way .

again you're defending it because your guy won. thats as partisan as it gets

Next Day Err

your partisanship is ok, ours is not . its a simple question I've asked it before

the 51 cia operatives calling the hunter biden laptop a russian plot was fabricated and approved by the CIA.

“I just wanna find 11,780 votes. Which is one more than we have.”

Trump’s words.

Which is “one more than we have”.

What was he trying to do?

Thebrownblob

Next Day Err

Did he find them?
The legality of former President Trump's call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger on January 2, 2021, is complex and subject to interpretation under various laws. During the call, Trump urged Raffensperger to "find 11,780 votes," which raised concerns about potential legal violations.

Several legal experts have debated whether this call constituted a violation of federal or state laws, such as:

1. **Election Interference**: Attempting to interfere with or influence the outcome of an election.
2. **Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud**: Engaging in actions that could be seen as a conspiracy to change election results illegally.
3. **Solicitation of Election Fraud**: Asking someone to commit an act that would result in fraud.

Georgia law (O.C.G.A. § 21-2-604) specifically makes it illegal to solicit someone to commit election fraud, which some argue the call could fall under.

Thebrownblob

Personally, I don’t care for either

But I do find it funny and intriguing that the Democrat strategy has only helped Trump. As I said it would.

The Democrats had the worst strategy and the worst candidate. Because they’re driven by hate and fear. That’s never a recipe for success.

Thebrownblob

The legality of former President Trump's call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger on January 2, 2021, is complex and subject to interpretation under various laws. During the call, Trump urged Raffensperger to "find 11,780 votes," which raised concerns about potential legal violations.

Several legal experts have debated whether this call constituted a violation of federal or state laws, such as:

1. **Election Interference**: Attempting to interfere with or influence the outcome of an election.
2. **Conspiracy to Commit Election Fraud**: Engaging in actions that could be seen as a conspiracy to change election results illegally.
3. **Solicitation of Election Fraud**: Asking someone to commit an act that would result in fraud.

Georgia law (O.C.G.A. § 21-2-604) specifically makes it illegal to solicit someone to commit election fraud, which some argue the call could fall under.
He’ll be in jail any day now! He’s really struggling with all this!

Next Day Err

Crazy that all these “conservatives” on this forum aren’t completely offended by Trump trying to interfere in the election by committing FRAUD.

PARTY OF PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

newfie

“I just wanna find 11,780 votes. Which is one more than we have.”

Trump’s words.

Which is “one more than we have”.

What was he trying to do?
dems love to cherry pick out 10 words where context is very important

"
President Donald Trump: OK, thank you very much. Hello, Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we’ve spent a lot of time on this. And if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially, Georgia. You even see it by rally side, frankly, we’d be getting 25-- 30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.

But we have a number of things. We have at least 2 or 3 anywhere from 250 to 300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn’t been checked. We think that if you check the signatures, a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County, you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people with that who have been forged. And we are quite sure that’s going to happen. Another another tremendous number. We’re going to have an accurate number over the next two days with certified accountants, but an accurate number will be given.

But it’s in the 505 of thousands and that’s people that went to vote and they were told they can’t vote because they’ve already been voted for. And it’s a very sad thing. They walked out complaining, but the number is large. We’ll have it for you. But it’s much more than the number of 11,779. The current margin is only 11,779. Brad, I think I think you agree with that. Right. That’s that’s something I think everyone at least that’s a number that everyone agrees on."

Last edited:

Next Day Err

"
President Donald Trump: OK, thank you very much. Hello, Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call. So we’ve spent a lot of time on this. And if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially, Georgia. You even see it by rally side, frankly, we’d be getting 25-- 30,000 people a rally and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.

But we have a number of things. We have at least 2 or 3 anywhere from 250 to 300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn’t been checked. We think that if you check the signatures, a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County, you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people with that who have been forged. And we are quite sure that’s going to happen. Another another tremendous number. We’re going to have an accurate number over the next two days with certified accountants, but an accurate number will be given.

But it’s in the 505 of thousands and that’s people that went to vote and they were told they can’t vote because they’ve already been voted for. And it’s a very sad thing. They walked out complaining, but the number is large. We’ll have it for you. But it’s much more than the number of 11,779. The current margin is only 11,779. Brad, I think I think you agree with that. Right. That’s that’s something I think everyone at least that’s a number that everyone agrees on."
I wish you could be Trump’s lawyer so he could be imprisoned for this :censored2: already. It’s ridiculous he hasn’t swung for this.

Thebrownblob

"

No, no no he’s going to jail!!!

Edit

Never mind @Next Day Err wants him to swing from the gallows!

newfie

not any more the supreme court in its ruling said that investigating election fraud is an official act.