The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

She only likes guys like me.
That’s OK because she’s probably one of them girls that would end up stabbing there lovers!!

1720363567636.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
• “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have.”
• “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.”
• “You know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer.”

Pretty clearly a threat to Brad Raffensberger. But of course you and Newfie don’t talk about this part in bold letters.
Lies

Next Day Err

Trump called Ruby Freeman a “known scammer” on the call. Straight up SLANDER. She should sue him for $500,000,000. Absolutely off the chain ridiculous.

Thebrownblob

Oh?

Here’s the recording of the call in full.
So Trump thought he won by hundreds of thousands of votes and he didn’t? And they looked into it? And Joe Biden won? Donald Trump was wrong? 🤷‍♂️ I never heard him ask them to fabricate votes only to find the ones that he felt didn’t get counted legitimately

Turns out he was wrong. Childish? Maybe. Illegal? Hardly..

Next Day Err

So Trump thought he won by hundreds of thousands of votes and he didn’t? And they looked into it? And Joe Biden won? Donald Trump was wrong? 🤷‍♂️ I never heard him ask them to fabricate votes only to find the ones that he felt didn’t get counted legitimately

Turns out he was wrong. Childish? Maybe. Illegal? Hardly..
Let’s set that aside and consider the legality of defaming a private citizen. Should Ruby Freeman sue Trump for defamation as she did Rudy G?

Thebrownblob

Let’s set that aside and consider the legality of defaming a private citizen. Should Ruby Freeman sue Trump for defamation as she did Rudy G?
I find it hilarious that Rudy Giuliani was selling access for presidential pardons for millions of dollars and now he’s gonna need one. Another piece of trash.