The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

A president of the United States personally attacked and defamed a private citizen and you don’t see how that’s :censored2:ing dangerous as hell? Jesus, man.
A president of the United States is entitled to have opinion. His opinion is about as important as yours. Your A drama queen. 99% of the population don’t know who she is and don’t know anything about that nor do they care. I certainly don’t.

Box Ox

What unfounded rumor have I spread about Trump?
Trump raped a 13 year old in 1994.
I call him a pedophile monster because he was credibly accused of rape of a 13 year old with Epstein in 1994.

"That lawsuit, filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April 2016, named Trump and Epstein, the late convicted sex offender, as defendants. It claimed the men held Johnson as a "sex slave" in 1994 when she was 13 and forced her to perform sex acts.

A judge dismissed the case in May that year, ruling that the complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law, Politico reported at the time."

"Another version of the lawsuit was filed in June, but reportedly withdrawn months later. A third version of the suit—with the plaintiff going by "Jane Doe"—was filed in September 2016, accusing Trump of rape. That suit was also dropped months later."

"Trump's accuser had been expected to appear at a news conference in early November 2016, but her attorney, Lis Bloom, said she had received threats and was too afraid to show up. Doe's attorney, Thomas Meagher, then filed a notice to dismiss the case, without providing an explanation. The woman hasn't been heard from since.

Alan Garten, Trump's then-lawyer, dismissed the woman's allegations as "categorically untrue" at the time. "It is completely frivolous. It is baseless. It is irresponsible," Garten told Politico."

newfie

Don't drop out Joe!

If Joe's meds worked during the debate, Dems would still be providing cover.

I'm with Joe! Dems covered for him since 2020 and before. They made their own bed.
not to mention the entertainment value of watching him try to perform simple tasks, like talking and walking

newfie

Trump called Ruby Freeman a “known scammer” on the call. Straight up SLANDER. She should sue him for $500,000,000. Absolutely off the chain ridiculous.
the only problem with that would be that she would have to be able to defend her election interference actions. That appears to be a problem or I'm sure she would have sued him.

newfie

Why do these radical leftists think just repeating the same dumb lies over and over will make Trump's poll numbers go down?

Biden is a potato.
Your lies aren't working.
i think he wants to throw this nonsense out there and see if we come up with a different answer , like we werent around the first 15 times this crap was debated here.

newfie

Let’s set that aside and consider the legality of defaming a private citizen. Should Ruby Freeman sue Trump for defamation as she did Rudy G?
sounds like she assissted in the defaming:

Georgia State Senator Kay Kirkpatrick received a complaint from someone identified as in which reported she found pictures of social media posts of a woman who stayed to count ballots on election night after the observers had left. The woman in the photos was identified as Ruby Freeman. The complaint also contained social media posts where Freeman reportedly wrote how she and her daughter “did something to change history and we will not be silent and allow evil to control this country” and “Thank God my baby had a plan and today we put that plan in action after those Trump supporting and Fox News thought they won and left the building.” The Secretary of State opened an investigation upon receipt of this complaint.

Last edited: