The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lmfao!

1720372071813.png

vantexan

NOT APPROPRIATE

You constantly defend a RAPIST on this forum. DONALD TRUMP WAS FOUND LIABLE FOR RAPE
He was found liable for sexual assault, not rape, by a woman who couldn't name the date it happened. With no witnesses. All a liberal precinct court needs to convict Trump is her word. And she even told Anderson Cooper that rape is sexy. She was no more credible than the idiot produced to go after Kavanaugh.

vantexan

Bro… he tried to pressure a state AG to change votes so he could win Georgia. It’s on tape.

I am truly dumbfounded that you guys just totally ignore that fact.
He tried to get another recount. Nowhere on that tape did he ask that votes be changed. You seemed challenged by the truth.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You don’t enjoy the spirited discussion? Want it to be a safe space for you?

Too bad. No echo chamber for you.
The "spirited discussion" as you call it, is you going on all day, every day about your hatred for Trump and your constant antagonizing of everyone on here that doesn't agree with your BS.
You provide no value to anyone here.

Next Day Err

The "spirited discussion" as you call it, is you going on all day, every day about your hatred for Trump and your constant antagonizing of everyone on here that doesn't agree with your BS.
You provide no value to anyone here.
Are you triggered? That’s not my intention. I just am trying to tell my point of view.

Just ignore me if you don’t think I provide value to the echo chamber. It’s fine.