The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

tourists24

Deplorable people are shamed. Rightfully so.

Vermin are destroyed and eliminated.

Huge difference. Clinton was 1000% right.
Doesn’t sound like a huge difference except to you because you are so biased. Face it, you aren’t libertarian anymore; just another uber liberal. Who’s the last conservative you voted for in a federal position?

Thebrownblob

Doesn’t sound like a huge difference except to you because you are so biased. Face it, you aren’t libertarian anymore; just another uber liberal. Who’s the last conservative you voted for in a federal position?
He was never libertarian that’s a freaking joke. And pretend like Ron Paul agrees with anything Democratic Party agrees with now is laughable.

Thebrownblob

Did I touch a nerve with my answer.

Deplorable people are SHAMED.

Vermin are KILLED.

You know I’m right.
I know your brain is twisted. Hateful rhetoric has truly ruined you. Turned you into something that is really sad.

Close to half the union members and your union you just called deplorable and you want to shame.(there not)

Your union president is going to speak at the Republican national convention and you want to call him a deplorable and you want to shame him.(he’s not)

The only shameful person is you in this equation.(you are)

I know your brain is twisted. Hateful rhetoric has truly ruined you. Turned you into something that is really sad.

Close to half the union members and your union you just called deplorable and you want to shame.(there not)

Your union president is going to speak at the Republican national convention and you want to call him a deplorable and you want to shame him.(he’s not)

The only shameful person is you in this equation.(you are)
You're always trying to put words in my mouth. That's not going to work.

They're

If half our union members support Trump after all the misogynistic, racist and Islamaphobic language he's used (along with openly mocking a disabled reporter... remember that a lot of us will be disabled by this job), then I don't know what to say. Maybe they have disgusting views on their fellow Americans. Can't do much about it. Sorry.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
They're

If half our union members support Trump after all the misogynistic, racist and Islamaphobic language he's used (along with openly mocking a disabled reporter... remember that a lot of us will be disabled by this job), then I don't know what to say. Maybe they have disgusting views on their fellow Americans. Can't do much about it. Sorry.
Wow.