The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did the Haitians apply for green cards in Haiti? Or did they.come across the Texas border? Where do you live? Large city? Small town? How would you feel if the Federal government moved in a single ethnic group with a different language that was equal in size to a third, even a half, of your population? Totally different culture. Took all of your town's resources to house them? I suspect that even if the worst case scenario played out you'd say it's wonderful.
Stupid is as stupid does. And you can’t fix stupid.

Appvol

Whaboutism at its finest
tenor.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Every generation has the idiots that go against what’s normal and decent, eventually they figure it out. The difference now is that the media is so slanted left, our public schools and most secondary schools are also infested with leftist that continue the indoctrination. Its unprecedented. Never in US history have so many young people known so little about America and it’s exceptionalism. They are taught nothing about it. But the media and scholastics are quick to condemn this country. Recipe for disaster.

Box Ox

Teamsters members heavily favor Trump over Harris ahead of union endorsement decision - POLITICO

September 18, 2024

"Former President Donald Trump leads Vice President Kamala Harris nearly two-to-one among Teamsters members, according to survey data the union released Wednesday as it considers an endorsement in the presidential race.

Close to 60 percent of members who participated in an electronic poll said they supported Trump, compared to 34 percent who backed Harris. A separate survey conducted via phone similarly had Trump up big: 58 percent to 31 percent.

Earlier this week General President Sean O’Brien said earlier this week the polling of its membership would be a key consideration.

“Our members are the union, and their voices and opinions must be at the forefront of everything the Teamsters do,” O’Brien said in a release. “Our final decision around a possible Presidential endorsement will not be made lightly, but you can be sure it will be driven directly by our diverse membership.”

Shortly thereafter, the Teamsters announced it would not endorse either candidate."