The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Of course she would sign that bill. that Bill let’s in 5000 illegals a day or 1,825,000 a year, this is not counting ones that sneak in undetected. How many Low IQ Democrat voters know this? That is why the Republicans didn‘t go for it. The bill would have it as a law to let in almost 2 million each and every year. Now if Mrs. Harris and the low IQ voters were really serious she could have, and still could have old Joe sign an Executive order and close the border today.
The democrats are lotus eaters

govols019

You smell that?
They installed her as the candidate at the last minute and the media protects her at all cost while slandering Trump every minute of every day.

The media can't make her smarter...all you have to do is listen to her answers to realize that....if people are swayed by the media that's a them problem.

She "won" the debate because Trump just couldn't resist be baited.. as soon as she got him with that rally comment I quit listening to the debate.

If you honestly believe the cat and dog thing, which I don't believe you do, then you're not as smart as I give you credit for being.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The media can't make her smarter...all you have to do is listen to her answers to realize that....if people are swayed by the media that's a them problem.

She "won" the debate because Trump just couldn't resist be baited.. as soon as she got him with that rally comment I quit listening to the debate.

If you honestly believe the cat and dog thing, which I don't believe you do, then you're not as smart as I give you credit for being.
🤣🤣🤣 Clowns abound!

govols019

You smell that?
If your mind has been programmed by the media to reject video and audio evidence then you're not as smart as I give you credit for being.

I haven't seen any video or audio evidence showing Haitians cooking or eating pets.
I've seen debunked videos, unproven claims and false Facebook posts.

If you have a true verified story from a reputable source, I'm all ears.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re the type of person that embarrassingly shares pictures and videos on social media that are so obviously photoshoped and AI to everyone else and you have no idea
You're the type of person who is programmed to be incapable of thinking for yourself and you have no idea. Don't believe your lying eyes, reject everything your media masters haven't spoon fed it to you