The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

govols019

You smell that?
Very strange metric to use for how good of a candidate she is.

If Democrats had a good candidate they would be destroying Trump, but they're barely exceeding the margin of error nationally, and doing even worse in the swing states.
The same could be said about the Republicans, any decent candidate would wipe the floor with Kamala.

Hell, Trump would if he would just stop saying stupid stuff.... THEY'RE EATING THE DOGS!!

It's disheartening that these two are what's being offered up by the two parties.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The same could be said about the Republicans, any decent candidate would wipe the floor with Kamala.
Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

They installed her as the candidate at the last minute and the media protects her at all cost while slandering Trump every minute of every day.
Hell, Trump would if he would just stop saying stupid stuff.... THEY'RE EATING THE DOGS!!
Right, don't believe your lying eyes.

It's disheartening that these two are what's being offered up by the two parties.
donald is listening to Laura Loomer. That is a problem.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
If you're still voting for the Democrats, it might be time to rethink your choice.

IMG_1814.jpeg

Darmark7

I wish I could take credit for this. It went something like this.

They keep warning us about what Trump will do to us that he didn’t do while in office, while telling us all that Kamala will do for us that she hasn’t done while in office.

What did she tell him that is a problem?
Over the course of the past seven years, Loomer has posted an unending stream of racist and Islamophobic content online, while pushing conspiracy theories about school shootings, election fraud, and the January 6 attack on the Capitol. She has ingratiated herself with senior figures in Trumpworld, such as Roger Stone and Donald Trump Jr. And throughout it all, Trump has complimented her, online and in person at his rallies and Mar-a-Lago home. He has shared her wild racist conspiracies, and even supported her to run for Congress. Her presence and potential influence on Trump has led to significant backlash from within Trump’s own party. Senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina called Loomer’s rhetoric “disturbing”—to which Loomer responded by calling Graham “gay.” Senator Thom Tillis from North Carolina blasted Loomer as a “crazy conspiracy theorist who regularly utters disgusting garbage intended to divide Republicans.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Over the course of the past seven years, Loomer has posted an unending stream of racist and Islamophobic content online, while pushing conspiracy theories about school shootings, election fraud, and the January 6 attack on the Capitol. She has ingratiated herself with senior figures in Trumpworld, such as Roger Stone and Donald Trump Jr. And throughout it all, Trump has complimented her, online and in person at his rallies and Mar-a-Lago home. He has shared her wild racist conspiracies, and even supported her to run for Congress. Her presence and potential influence on Trump has led to significant backlash from within Trump’s own party. Senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina called Loomer’s rhetoric “disturbing”—to which Loomer responded by calling Graham “gay.” Senator Thom Tillis from North Carolina blasted Loomer as a “crazy conspiracy theorist who regularly utters disgusting garbage intended to divide Republicans.”
Hard to imagine anyone reads much less would believe anything that comes from a radical left wing extremist propaganda outlet like media matters.

Yet here you are

Darmark7

I don‘t know much about Loomer but if Lindsey Graham and Thom Tillis are against her I think I like her already.

the very stable genius at it again;

“I’m not going to call this as a prediction, but in my opinion, the Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss if I’m at 40 percent". he said this at an antisemitism event.

Springfield police told the Springfield News-Sun that migrants turning pets into pâté was “not something that’s on our radar right now. A city spokesperson said, “there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed".

Darmark7

Springfield police told the Springfield News-Sun that migrants turning pets into pâté was “not something that’s on our radar right now. A city spokesperson said, “there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed".

So I’m guessing you haven’t seen any of the “actual” people that live in that city saying these things are happening. I do not listen to people that are spokespeople because they are paid to say what they say. It’s Pretty easy to get people to lie or cover up when it helps their pocketbook. You might remember when we had 51 intelligence agents that lied and said that Hunter‘s laptop was Russian disinformation. You would think you could get maybe 1 or 2 to lie but 51! Trust the people on the ground that are living the nightmare not the ones that are living the gravy train to go along with a narrative.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Of course she would sign that bill. that Bill let’s in 5000 illegals a day or 1,825,000 a year, this is not counting ones that sneak in undetected. How many Low IQ Democrat voters know this? That is why the Republicans didn‘t go for it. The bill would have it as a law to let in almost 2 million each and every year. Now if Mrs. Harris and the low IQ voters were really serious she could have, and still could have old Joe sign an Executive order and close the border today.

Last edited:
Not sure how you come to that conclusion.

They installed her as the candidate at the last minute and the media protects her at all cost while slandering Trump every minute of every day.

Right, don't believe your lying eyes. goes so easy on trump. If a democrat said a fraction of the things trump has said their party would force them to step down
Everyone goes so easy on trump.

No other politician would be able to continue after saying “I like soldiers who don’t get caught”