The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What about people who are intersex?

if they are intersex go to their choice. If a person has a vagina go to the girls bathroom, if they have a dick go to the man’s bathroom I don’t care what they look like. There are plenty of bull dykes that look like guys and have always used the girl’s room. No problem. Now I’ve answered yet another of your questions. So how do you know if your child is a male or female?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
if they are intersex go to their choice. If a person has a vagina go to the girls bathroom, if they have a dick go to the man’s bathroom I don’t care what they look like. There are plenty of bull dykes that look like guys and have always used the girl’s room. No problem. Now I’ve answered yet another of your questions. So how do you know if your child is a male or female?
He’d have to be a biologist to answer that, no?

So go to the bathroom of their choice. Cool, we agree

Now, why would I care or think about if a child is a male or female? How about we keep the same logic

I don’t think about childrens genitals, I don’t know why you are

Darmark7

So go to the bathroom of their choice. Cool, we agree

Now, why would I care or think about if a child is a male or female? How about we keep the same logic

I don’t think about childrens genitals, I don’t know why you are
If you had a child and someone asked you if it was a boy or a girl how would you determine that?
If you was selling a dog and someone asked if it is male or female how would you tell the difference?
Why can’t 1 Democrat answer this question?

Darmark7

It’s a mystery…

I had confidence in @728ups because he had a post saying Kamala was going to be the first woman president but when I asked how he knew she was a woman I got nothing but crickets 🦗🦗🦗. Can you imagine being so loyal to a cult that you cannot utter what a male or female is (for the first time in your life) and not see what the hell you are getting into.

UnionStrong

I had confidence in @728ups because he had a post saying Kamala was going to be the first woman president but when I asked how he knew she was a woman I got nothing but crickets 🦗🦗🦗. Can you imagine being so loyal to a cult that you cannot utter what a male or female is (for the first time in your life) and not see what the hell you are getting into.
A grown ass man too, no excuse. They have been so indoctrinated with TDS that it all they can see.
These are the times that try men’s souls; the summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
-Thomas Paine, American Crisis

“What we obtain to cheap, we esteem to lightly”

If you had a child and someone asked you if it was a boy or a girl how would you determine that?
If you was selling a dog and someone asked if it is male or female how would you tell the difference?
Why can’t 1 Democrat answer this question?
I would go with whatever sex they were born with, and when they’re older if they ended up being trans I would address them as whatever gender they associate with

Not that difficult

vantexan

That’s what conservatives want. They’re the ones constantly talking about other peoples generals and obsessed about them goin in to bathrooms
The guy who won the NCAA swimming final was walking around fully unclothed in the locker room as well as taking open showers. Allowing boys into girls locker rooms means letting them do everything the girls do. It does happen and is what parents are protesting.

UnionStrong

The guy who won the NCAA swimming final was walking around fully unclothed in the locker room as well as taking open showers. Allowing boys into girls locker rooms means letting them do everything the girls do. It does happen and is what parents are protesting.
He’s a childless boy. He can’t know what an alpha male father would do under those circumstances.

Darmark7

I would go with whatever sex they were born with, and when they’re older if they ended up being trans I would address them as whatever gender they associate with

Not that difficult

Thanks for the answer. So you can distinguish between a male and female at birth by genitalia but once someone gets older it is what they say that makes them male or female. Strange but I got to give it to you, you at least answered the question. 👍🏼

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1727228393231.png