The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Welfare offices and other agencies in at least 46 US states are providing voter registration forms to migrants without requiring proof of citizenship. Every state but North Dakota, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Wyoming gives applicants for either welfare benefits, driver’s licenses, or in some cases, mail-in ballots federal voter registration forms without demanding proof of citizenship.
Millions of migrants with humanitarian parole, refugee or asylum status are eligible for benefits that would bring them to the offices where voter registration takes place

When you resister to vote you have to give your information, which is how someone would get caught if they were to try voting as a non citizen

Trump said to inject a disinfectant. What do you think Virucidal disinfectants are? Why didn’t MSM and you use his exact words why did you choose “Bleach?”. My offer still stands.

Virucidal​

Virucidal disinfectants deactivate or destroy viruses, protecting against viral diseases. However, viruses aren't all the same, and some active ingredients are only effective against certain viruses called "enveloped viruses." Consequently, virucidal disinfectants can be distinguished based on the viruses they're effective against.

• Virucidal: These are effective against enveloped and non-enveloped.

• Limited Virucidal Plus: Besides being effective against enveloped viruses, these disinfectants are effective against adenoviruses, noroviruses, and rotaviruses.

• Limited Virucidal: These disinfectants act against enveloped viruses like measles and coronaviruses
“Virucides are to be used outside the human body, and as such fall into the category of disinfectants (applied not to the human body)”

PT Car Washer

Welfare offices and other agencies in at least 46 US states are providing voter registration forms to migrants without requiring proof of citizenship. Every state but North Dakota, New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Wyoming gives applicants for either welfare benefits, driver’s licenses, or in some cases, mail-in ballots federal voter registration forms without demanding proof of citizenship.
Millions of migrants with humanitarian parole, refugee or asylum status are eligible for benefits that would bring them to the offices where voter registration takes place

So you are saying that Republican ran states are allowing illegal immigrants to register to vote. Why are they doing this?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
“Virucides are to be used outside the human body, and as such fall into the category of disinfectants (applied not to the human body)”

Bleach also is not to be used inside the body so why would MSM use the word “bleach” when he never said it?

My offer is to show people that they repeat and believe things that were never said. These same people think it makes Trump look stupid while they are the ones that look like silly sheep that parrot lies. Think of how much you heard that phrase “Trump said to inject bleach” and it was never said. He was asking a question to a professional if there was a way to get some kind of disinfectant inside the body.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So you are saying that Republican ran states are allowing illegal immigrants to register to vote. Why are they doing this?

I don’t know but I sure want it to stop! That’s why it seems you and me agree that we need voter ID and paper ballots so Trump can’t cheat. Thank You!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_6845.png