The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No problem. A person born with a vagina Is a woman. A person born with a dick is a man. If a person is born with both they are a hermaphrodite. Now your turn.
They’re too good at stealing it by now. They know they’re screwed if they lose. Blood is the only way now. We out number these scumbags.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Interesting, I seem to remember conservatives throwing a hissy fit about the woman boxer at the Olympics, because even though she was born with a vagina apparently her chromosomes were different. Why all the fuss then?

They might have a problem with it but I don’t. I didn’t ask what the Democrats or Republicans thought. I asked the people on Brown cafe. I told you how I would know if my child was a male or female, how would you know what yours was?

They might have a problem with it but I don’t. I didn’t ask what the Democrats or Republicans thought. I asked the people on Brown cafe. I told you how I would know if my child was a male or female, how would you know what yours was
So let’s say a woman starts taking hormone therapy to make themselves look on the outside how they feel on the inside, and they look like the person below, do you think they should go in the mens bathroom or the womens bathroom?
0995235B-2E35-44FA-A079-AFB89A44E380.jpeg

Darmark7

So let’s say a woman starts taking hormone therapy to make themselves look on the outside how they feel on the inside, and they look like the person below, do you think they should go in the mens bathroom or the womens bathroom?View attachment 496494

What bathroom a person chooses doesn’t make them a man or a woman.
I answered your question and I’m still waiting. How would you know what gender your child was? Simple question you or any other Democrat would have had no problem answering a few years ago before your cult made it so you can’t answer the simplest of questions.

Box Ox

So let’s say a woman starts taking hormone therapy to make themselves look on the outside how they feel on the inside, and they look like the person below, do you think they should go in the mens bathroom or the womens bathroom?View attachment 496494
Still a woman. Why is it the responsibility of society to solve that problem?
So you want that person to go in the womens bathroom?

Why is it the responsibility of society to solve that problem?

Darmark7

Why is it the responsibility of society to solve that problem?

These Dems are so part of a cult that they can’t answer a simple question that just a few years ago they would have no problem answering. I can ask any Republican on BC what is a woman and 100% can tell me. I can’t get 1 Democrat on here to tell me. You think they would see the mind control the cult has on them but nothing can shake it.

vantexan

Should we have pee pee inspectors? If that person above walked into a men's room and went straight to a stall it's likely no one would know. But having men with genitals on full display walking around a woman's locker room, taking showers in a communal setting, why should women who are uncomfortable with that have it forced on them? Why is the person who "identifies" as the opposite sex get special consideration while they're told they are wrong for not accepting it?

UnionStrong

These Dems are so part of a cult that they can’t answer a simple question that just a few years ago they would have no problem answering. I can ask any Republican on BC what is a woman and 100% can tell me. I can’t get 1 Democrat on here to tell me. You think they would see the mind control the cult has on them but nothing can shake it.
Were you better of 4 years ago than now? Well, I was born in a middle class family….Shes scum, her surrogates are scum and the current democrats and their voters are scum.

What bathroom a person chooses doesn’t make them a man or a woman.
I answered your question and I’m still waiting. How would you know what gender your child was? Simple question you or any other Democrat would have had no problem answering a few years ago before your cult made it so you can’t answer the simplest of questions.
What about people who are intersex?

UnionStrong

Should we have pee pee inspectors? If that person above walked into a men's room and went straight to a stall it's likely no one would know. But having men with genitals on full display walking around a woman's locker room, taking showers in a communal setting, why should women who are uncomfortable with that have it forced on them? Why is the person who "identifies" as the opposite sex get special consideration while they're told they are wrong for not accepting it?
How much does pee pee inspector pay? If it’s a union job, why not?

That’s what conservatives want. They’re the ones constantly talking about other peoples generals and obsessed about them goin in to bathrooms