The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

I am upset with most of the Republicans in congress and the house. I don’t belong to either of the cults and I sure don’t think like they tell me to think. We have had pretty much a uni party in Washington DC for a long time and Trump is the only threat that has come along in decades to disrupt it. Play nice and go along like the Bush family and things are gravy. Stir things up and threaten the gravy train and you end up like Lincoln, JFK, Regan and Trump.
We just need an authoritarian to fix EVERYTHING

How did trump do anything different? Have you ever looked into his cabinet positions? Drain the swamp? He employed them

His attorney general was Bill Barr for goodness sake
Ah yes the son of Donald Barr, an OSS agent, suspected Mossad agent, mentor to Epstein, and most importantly a "fiction" author who wrote SciFi about a space oligarchy elite that sex trafficked children under the noses of their population

What a small world, all these coincidences!

Next Day Err

IMG_4294.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
How is Walz dangerous?

Fifty languages spoken in the schools? You think that is a good thing? He's proud of the fact that according to him Mn. has more refuges per capita than any other state? I hope he's wrong on that point. By the way this Worthington, Mn. he speaks of that he brags has 50 different languages spoken in its schools only has a population of 13,522 "legal" residents----and is always in the news for its crime rate.

Last edited:

Doublestandards

Ah yes the son of Donald Barr, an OSS agent, suspected Mossad agent, mentor to Epstein, and most importantly a "fiction" author who wrote SciFi about a space oligarchy elite that sex trafficked children under the noses of their population

What a small world, all these coincidences!
Don’t forget he was also the first person to hire Epstein, to teach in a school

And then his son later becomes attorney general for trump, and Epstein dies in a maximum security prison

Trump also hired the lawyer who helped get Epstein’s first sweetheart deal, and had him work in the White House with him

Next Day Err

Fifty languages spoken in the schools? You think that is a good thing? He's proud of the fact that according to him Mn. has more refuges per capita than any other state? I hope he's wrong on that point. By the way this Worthington, Mn. he speaks of that he brags has 50 different languages spoken in its schools only has a population of 13,522 "legal" residents----and is always in the news for its crime rate.
Sounds like a Christian? Loves the stranger? Finds the best in people?

What is this kneejerk distrust people have of immigrants?

Next Day Err

Thank you for finally being honest about your political party's actual belief. Your greatest heroes are authoritarians.
Who needs this pesky separation of powers or checks and balances when what we really need is a strongman who gets things done! That’s why people on the street say they would be okay with Harris having dictatorial powers.