The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

fishtm2001

Asheville, NC is a fairly liberal city. You might want to be concerned about the Biden administration having spent so much on illegals in the last 3.5 years that FEMA is essentially broke.
The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) is a completely separate, appropriated grant program that was authorized and funded by Congress and is not associated in any way with FEMA's disaster related authority or funding.

newfie

I am upset with most of the Republicans in congress and the house. I don’t belong to either of the cults and I sure don’t think like they tell me to think. We have had pretty much a uni party in Washington DC for a long time and Trump is the only threat that has come along in decades to disrupt it. Play nice and go along like the Bush family and things are gravy. Stir things up and threaten the gravy train and you end up like Lincoln, JFK, Regan and Trump.
in the end they turned on Bush too . playing nice didnt help him

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Great jobs numbers today!

How is that going to help the American Economy ? What sector are these “newly created jobs” belong to and are they all part time with no future ?

The fed now has a good excuse to riaise interest rates to curve inflation. Any data coming out of the Harris/Biden administration is a known lie anyway !