The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why will some union people (and others) vote against being replaced by robotics at their job but then vote to be replaced by illegals in their country?
An argument can be made that every blue state votes consistently against their own interests. Higher taxes, higher crime especially in the cities. Higher homelessness, particularly CA. Sanctuary cities, the list goes on. Definitely a pattern.

vantexan

The Shelter and Services Program (SSP) is a completely separate, appropriated grant program that was authorized and funded by Congress and is not associated in any way with FEMA's disaster related authority or funding.
Take it up with Secretary Mayorkas. He said that FEMA is broke due to them taking FEMA funds to deal with the immigrants. Where did you think all the money was going to come from to support over 10 million people for years?

Doublestandards

Asheville, NC is a fairly liberal city. You might want to be concerned about the Biden administration having spent so much on illegals in the last 3.5 years that FEMA is essentially broke.

Fake news

Sure lot of republicans on here mad about fema funding but not mentioning the 175 republicans who voted against fema funding

Doublestandards

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Fake news

So if there was no migrant problem where would that extra billion go? It’s like me telling my wife the reason we can’t pay rent isn’t because I blew money on prostitutes and blow because that money was never designated for rent anyway. What the hell else if FEMA going to say?

Doublestandards

So if there was no migrant problem where would that extra billion go? It’s like me telling my wife the reason we can’t pay rent isn’t because I blew money on prostitutes and blow because that money was never designated for rent anyway. What the hell else if FEMA going to say?
It’s all fake news. You got manipulated by Republican propaganda