The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The whole play with that deal is the campaign trying to soften the edges of Trumpism and this anvil they have around their necks with this issue. I’m worried undecided voters will fall for this scam.

“If Trump’s wife is pro-choice then how bad could he be? What would be the problem with voting for him, really?”
Are you high?
Trump has always been weak on abortion restrictions.

Doublestandards

2129B59D-36C8-44A7-A347-D2B35B08BE08.jpeg

Doublestandards

54D0CF0A-C212-485F-A6B9-1A0545BBAA3D.jpeg

Melania Trump: ““Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

”It is imperative to guarantee that women have autonomy in deciding their preference of having children, based on their own convictions, free from any intervention or pressure from the government,” the Republican nominee’s wife writes, amid a campaign in which Donald Trump’s threats to women’s reproductive rights have played a central role.

Why should anyone other than the woman herself have the power to determine what she does with her own body? A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Doublestandards

It’s hard for you to lie like your used to when everything is posted as proof

Trump campaigns suggestion was to allow states to make their own laws up to 15 weeks, at which point it would be banned

Trumps campaign is choosing to not ban killing babies under 15 weeks old

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Pullman Brown

I strongly doubt you would say that to any family who is facing this situation. Let's say there's a family of 4 and the father and mother are expecting child number 3. She's pregnant and in the 7th month things go sideways. Should her living children have to say goodbye forever to their mother simply because her pregnancy developed complications? I think that's :censored2:ing ridiculous to tell a family that they'd better get their funeral arrangements in order because people like you have a religious belief.
This circumstance is a rescue operation! If you have a fire and you can save only one your intentions are still for the preservation of life you save one. The mother is going to the hospital for the preservation of the mother or child’s life. This is not someone going to an abortion clinic to have their baby killed. False categories. Your not taking anybody’s life directly they are going to die indirectly and thankfully we have the medical advancement to save somebody.
But I do see that you desire to see somebody saved that’s good try to have that same desire for babies!

Last edited: