The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newfie

I don’t know that the DNC’s position is unlimited abortion. Their official party platform states that their goal is reinstatement of Roe as a law.
if that was so you would have a lot less resistance to abortions. the fact is dems kept pushing the for no limits on abortion which is far beyond the scope of Roe.

nWo

RDT_20241006_1021571160320264012992436~2.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Not necessarily if it affects those who have civil rights in a pandemic or those serving in the military. There are tons of vaccines you’re required to receive if you wear the uniform.
With that logic, the government could force abortions on female soldiers who become pregnant.

Slippery slope if you’re a liberal.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Nominated for the most vapid thing I’ve read today.

I guess anyone born without a birth certificate has no claim to life, at least according to you…..
The people who always want to bring up nazis think legal classification on something is the ultimate deciding factor. It's quite rich.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Did you feel the same way about people who didn’t want to take a vaccine?
There was a total nutcase on here during the pandemic who was pushing for forced vaccinations, and saying people who refused shouldn't be allowed to get medical care. Just totally insane stuff.

He's not here anymore though.
What was his name again?

Thebrownblob

There was a total nutcase on here during the pandemic who was pushing for forced vaccinations, and saying people who refused shouldn't be allowed to get medical care. Just totally insane stuff.

He's not here anymore though.
What was his name again?
That was my point, I wasn’t even talking about the military. Someone talking about private citizens body autonomy But doesn’t really mean it. We called those hypocrites.

Thebrownblob