The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Looks like Trump visited racist blacks at a barber shop in the Bronx.

Donald Trump visited a black barber shop in the Bronx, NY prior to attending the Al Smith Dinner tonight and was applauded by all of the men in the establishment.

IMG_1871.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
she needed help and brought in what should have been a ringer. Still a :censored2: show.
It wasn't even close to what the dinner is all about? The best was afterwards when the speaker said that he wasn't sure what we just seen.

Comedian Jim Gaffigan made fun of the Vice President after the crowd gave a dismal applause once it ended.

Next Day Err

Looks like Trump visited racist blacks at a barber shop in the Bronx.

Donald Trump visited a black barber shop in the Bronx, NY prior to attending the Al Smith Dinner tonight and was applauded by all of the men in the establishment.

View attachment 498383
Men are being played for fools all over the country. What he’s done to the country isn’t masculine. His crimes aren’t masculine. Denigrating John McCain’s military service wasn’t masculine. Sexually abusing women isn’t masculine. Obsessing over gaining favor from despots isn’t masculine.

We will find out too late that we screwed up if we elect this clown.

fishtm2001

Men are being played for fools all over the country. What he’s done to the country isn’t masculine. His crimes aren’t masculine. Denigrating John McCain’s military service wasn’t masculine. Sexually abusing women isn’t masculine. Obsessing over gaining favor from despots isn’t masculine.

We will find out too late that we screwed up if we elect this clown.
donald's strategy via Ed Kilgore:

1. Insisting on voter-roll purges to eliminate people who don’t respond quickly to official verification inquiries, whether or not they are appropriate. (In the past, overzealous purges have disqualified hundreds of thousands of eligible voters, most notably in Florida in 2000.)
  2. Promoting ridiculously strict rules for mail ballots that don’t have anything to do with their integrity (e.g., tossing them out due to extremely minor address or date errors without the possibility of curing them).
  3. Flooding the polling places with poll watchers trained to challenge individual ballots that might go to Kamala Harris on a variety of sketchy grounds.
  4. An inside-the-tent effort to place MAGA loyalists in key election-administration positions from the precinct to the county to the state level, where they can not only slow down vote counts but increase the odds of Democratic ballots being thrown out.

Next Day Err

donald's strategy via Ed Kilgore:

1. Insisting on voter-roll purges to eliminate people who don’t respond quickly to official verification inquiries, whether or not they are appropriate. (In the past, overzealous purges have disqualified hundreds of thousands of eligible voters, most notably in Florida in 2000.)
  2. Promoting ridiculously strict rules for mail ballots that don’t have anything to do with their integrity (e.g., tossing them out due to extremely minor address or date errors without the possibility of curing them).
  3. Flooding the polling places with poll watchers trained to challenge individual ballots that might go to Kamala Harris on a variety of sketchy grounds.
  4. An inside-the-tent effort to place MAGA loyalists in key election-administration positions from the precinct to the county to the state level, where they can not only slow down vote counts but increase the odds of Democratic ballots being thrown out.
All in the name of "election integrity". MAGA wants a king.

fishtm2001

"At a Georgia event billed as an “all-women town hall,” host Harris Faulkner worked hard to help the ex-president patch up his ill reputation among female voters.

But his biggest boost came from Fox’s production team. The network had quietly taken pains both to stock the audience with Trump-loving women and to obscure that fact in the actual broadcast. CNN reported that one woman’s question was edited to remove her statement that “I proudly cast my vote for you today. I hope they count it.” Meanwhile, the Georgia Federation of Republican Women posted on Facebook that they were “super excited for the opportunity of hosting this event!” After CNN asked them about it, they edited their post: Now they were merely “excited for the opportunity of attending” the event."

The Bulwark

Next Day Err

"At a Georgia event billed as an “all-women town hall,” host Harris Faulkner worked hard to help the ex-president patch up his ill reputation among female voters.

But his biggest boost came from Fox’s production team. The network had quietly taken pains both to stock the audience with Trump-loving women and to obscure that fact in the actual broadcast. CNN reported that one woman’s question was edited to remove her statement that “I proudly cast my vote for you today. I hope they count it.” Meanwhile, the Georgia Federation of Republican Women posted on Facebook that they were “super excited for the opportunity of hosting this event!” After CNN asked them about it, they edited their post: Now they were merely “excited for the opportunity of attending” the event."

The Bulwark
Figures.

Thebrownblob

No, no, no. You've got it wrong. Biden doesn't get credit for a record-breaking stock market. But Trump would. Trump would be bragging about this economy and stock market ad nauseum.

You see how this works? NO credit to Joe.
What’s it like to be exactly like the thing you say you hate. Over and over again. Does it ever get old?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"There's a group called White dudes for Harris, have you seen this? White dudes for Harris. But I'm not worried about them at all, because their wives and their wives' lovers are all voting for me."

-Donald Trump

LMFAO
Spot on