The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Love being lectured on manliness from a guy who cowardly avoided the draft and lied about it for 50 years.

What is manliness? What is a man? A woman can be a man. A man can be a woman. A boy needs a tampon. Why are you all a sudden concerned about manliness and masculinity?

Thebrownblob

I admitted I was wrong.

Has Trump admitted he lied about avoiding conscription to serve his country while his peers went off to fight and die?

Was he wrong? And you act like he would’ve been an infantryman actually fighting even if he went lol give me a break. He would’ve been sitting in an office somewhere. The people that do the real fighting ate poor people. And people with no political or privileged connections

Thebrownblob

Trump said he doesn't remember which foot had the bone spurs.

Riiiiiiiight. Anyone with bone spurs would never forget that kind of pain in your feet and which foot had the pain.
I bet that’s gonna stop people from voting for him!
Oh wait it didn’t last time and I doubt it will this time either. 🤷‍♂️

For the last four years, the Democrats have made Donald Trump Central figure and every new story seemingly every every day. He doesn’t care that it’s bad publicity because to him it’s publicity and it’s working great.

Currently the vast majority of people feel the country is on the wrong path and the Democrats still say it’s Donald Trump’s fault, they have not taken one moment to turn and look in the mirror and figure out what they could do to make it better. Because their head is filled with DJT 24/7 SMH

I guess in a couple weeks will find out if that strategy works for them. I don’t think it will.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump said he doesn't remember which foot had the bone spurs.

Riiiiiiiight. Anyone with bone spurs would never forget that kind of pain in your feet and which foot had the pain.
Normal people didn't care in 2016.
Normal people didn't care in 2020.
Normal people don't care in 2024.

I can tell you people are nervous because you're desperately reaching into your old bag of narratives and grasping for anything to throw at the wall.

Never sticks, sorry friend.

oldngray

nowhere special
Probably because she was drunk
34445.jpg

Next Day Err

I bet that’s gonna stop people from voting for him!
Oh wait it didn’t last time and I doubt it will this time either. 🤷‍♂️

For the last four years, the Democrats have made Donald Trump Central figure and every new story seemingly every every day. He doesn’t care that it’s bad publicity because to him it’s publicity and it’s working great.

Currently the vast majority of people feel the country is on the wrong path and the Democrats still say it’s Donald Trump’s fault, they have not taken one moment to turn and look in the mirror and figure out what they could do to make it better. Because their head is filled with DJT 24/7 SMH

I guess in a couple weeks will find out if that strategy works for them. I don’t think it will.
Sounds like you're conceding my point that Donald Trump lied about his bone spurs and now looks silly by lecturing people on what it means to be a man.

Seems like every time I make a salient point about Trump you turn into Mr. Both Sides.

He sucks. He's bad for America. We can do better. Hopefully Americans will make the decision to choose Harris.