The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Sounds like you're conceding my point that Donald Trump lied about his bone spurs and now looks silly by lecturing people on what it means to be a man.

Seems like every time I make a salient point about Trump you turn into Mr. Both Sides.

He sucks. He's bad for America. We can do better. Hopefully Americans will make the decision to choose Harris.
The only thing I’m conceding is that you fallen for his trap. Good luck to you.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Sounds like you're conceding my point that Donald Trump lied about his bone spurs and now looks silly by lecturing people on what it means to be a man.

What does it mean to be a man? I thought women could be a man. How do you know what is the difference in a man and a women? If you are pointing out Trump for not knowing what a man is then you must know so I’ll wait for your answer. I will bet you will never answer because you have not a clue what a woman or a man is since your cult has confused you to the point that you cannot even answer the question. I’ll wait…

Darmark7

IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg

Darmark7

@PT Car Washer… what does it mean to be a man? Bet your cult has confused you so much you can’t answer the question. I‘ll wait yet again…. Prove me wrong. You can’t .

Darmark7

I’ll wait…. Waiting…. Waiting…. Dems are completely brain dead… prove me wrong. I‘ll wait…. Can’t think outside of what they are told by MSM.. I’m waiting

Darmark7

I know what it means to be a biological male. We also have a UPS delivery driver who want to reassign their gender. I judge not.

What is it To be a man? I will bet you can’t say because it will expose your cult for the fraud they are. I’ll wait.

IMG_1874.jpeg

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Panic time in Georgia?

"I’m not necessarily the biggest fan of Trump, but I’ll definitely take Trump over Harris," said Arthur Beauford, a black 28-year-old whose family is "Democrat, all the way."

Darmark7

Notice how they run their mouths until you ask them what a man or woman is and then it gets real quiet while they hope the thread goes on so they don’t have to expose the fraud they and their cult are. You would think this would wake them up to the fact that any thinking person does not want to be part of their cult and look as foolish as they are.

newfie

Men are being played for fools all over the country.
all of course except the ones voting for harris who clearly possess superior intellects.

do you actually believe this crap or at some point when you're in your safe room will you realize that Kamala is woefully incompetent at basic campaigning much less running a country.