The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1881.jpeg

Thebrownblob

Nah Harris is loved by white women, nobody liked Biden

The problem is whole demographics don't matter, swing state demographics do, and Harris is a literal unproven entity chosen by a cabal of California "fundraisers"
Perhaps but imagine a scenario where the president won the last election with more votes than anytime in history doesn’t run again. 🤔All those people that voted for Biden in the last election and didn’t vote for Trump or now going to vote for Trump? Kind of weird. and I agree Kamala being installed as the candidate is a travesty of the democratic system.

Perhaps but imagine a scenario where the president won the last election with more votes than anytime in history doesn’t run again. 🤔All those people that voted for Biden in the last election and didn’t vote for Trump or now going to vote for Trump? Kind of weird. and I agree Kamala being installed as the candidate is a travesty of the democratic system.
Remember we have a Republic not a democracy. How else could a 78 year old man with beginning dementia and a convicted felon be allowed to run for president?

Brown Down

Banned
Remember we have a Republic not a democracy. How else could a 78 year old man with beginning dementia and a convicted felon be allowed to run for president?
Which I find funny because plenty on here don't care that we are a Republic. Including yourself half the time when it doesn't suit you. But then again that's the way you operate. You're good with everything until it doesn't align with your beliefs and then it's boohoo we need everything changed so only my beliefs/wants matter.

Thebrownblob

Remember being a Republic has nothing to do with the Democrat party. How are you this old and You don’t understand anything? I’m pretty sure my 19-year-old daughter understands more about this than you do.

Which I find funny because plenty on here don't care that we are a Republic. Including yourself half the time when it doesn't suit you. But then again that's the way you operate. You're good with everything until it doesn't align with your beliefs and then it's boohoo we need everything changed so only my beliefs/wants matter.
I was being sarcastic.