The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Why don’t you show everyone here where Harris has stated that Israel is committing “genocide”
As a presidential candidate, I don’t think she understands what her words mean, so she has to have her campaign people explain her words. I think we call that “walking it back”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As a presidential candidate, I don’t think she understands what her words mean, so she has to have her campaign people explain her words. I think we call that “walking it back”

Because she’s an imbecile in an imbecilic administration

Next Day Err

Thebrownblob

She agreed with an event attendee that the Jews are committing genocide.

She told an event attendee to leave when he said Christ is Lord.

She's really on a roll.
Top notch candidate.
Like I said, she does not understand her own words, she did not correct that person she actually agreed. Hence the reason why her campaign had to send out all kinds of information claiming she didn’t “mean” that.

Thebrownblob

I meant to address Box Ox. He sent me a Fox video as proof that she said what you guys are promising me she said.
Once again you like to twist things, I never promised she said anything. I said she doesn’t understand her own words and their meaning. Her sophomoric understanding of how the real world works is showing more and more. She is just not up for the job. Otherwise her campaign would’ve not had to go into defense mode. I will note that she has not said she doesn’t think it’s a genocide and she won’t. She wants to both sides of the fence.

Brown Down

Banned
Like I said, she does not understand her own words, she did not correct that person she actually agreed. Hence the reason why her campaign had to send out all kinds of information claiming she didn’t “mean” that.
Would this be considered having to explain what was said? I mean it's kind of fuzzy after my ban but I do remember a few people on this own thread going after a different candidate over what they said and then after members on here for explaining what he said. Hmmm hypocritical much?

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Once again you like to twist things, I never promised she said anything. I said she doesn’t understand her own words and their meaning. Her sophomoric understanding of how the real world works is showing more and more. She is just not up for the job. Otherwise her campaign would’ve not had to go into defense mode. I will note that she has not said she doesn’t think it’s a genocide and she won’t. She wants to both sides of the fence.
She knows how male genitalia works

UnionStrong

His McDonald’s visit was a stroke of pure genius. May well have put him over the top.
He did a Hispanic round table today in Doral, Fla. Many Hispanic CEOs and politicians attended. Standing Os for him. I think Hispanics will vote overwhelmingly for Trump. They see a godless communist country developing under the democrats. No bueno.