The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Brown Down

Banned
Remember being a Republic has nothing to do with the Democrat party. How are you this old and You don’t understand anything? I’m pretty sure my 19-year-old daughter understands more about this than you do.
19? Hell my 11-year-old daughter there's more about politics than he does it seems. She literally came home and asked why people were saying they're voting for Kamala only because she's a female and asked if that was a correct way to vote. I'm glad she realized something wasn't right with that and I was able to explain to her why voting due to skin collar, gender, or political party only is a bad way to vote. You need to know the issues they stand for or against and what fits you best.
Unfortunately too many one here are only concerned about one of those other three things primarily "my party"
It's one of the reasons not a damn thing of any significance changes in this country

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
19? Hell my 11-year-old daughter there's more about politics than he does it seems. She literally came home and asked why people were saying they're voting for Kamala only because she's a female and asked if that was a correct way to vote. I'm glad she realized something wasn't right with that and I was able to explain to her why voting due to skin collar, gender, or political party only is a bad way to vote. You need to know the issues they stand for or against and what fits you best.
Unfortunately too many one here are only concerned about one of those other three things primarily "my party"
It's one of the reasons not a damn thing of any significance changes in this country
Party over all, that’s the communist way.

Thebrownblob

Back of the throat and tonsils, the splash zone….lol
1729608479894.gif

Box Ox

Why don’t you show everyone here where Harris has stated that Israel is committing “genocide”
President Harris never said Israel is committing genocide. She has always said that Israel has a right to defend itself and the US will stand beside her.

October 19, 2024