The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Brown Down

Banned
I’m half Jewish I wasn’t insulted. Does it insult some Jews? possibly, I can’t acount for everyone
And yet it still has nothing to do with him derailing it over to genitalia. He wasn't going to win that argument so deflect to something else. And now he's trying to blame someone else for losing this argument. Quite sad

Thebrownblob

And yet it still has nothing to do with him derailing it over to genitalia. He wasn't going to win that argument so deflect to something else. And now he's trying to blame someone else for losing this argument. Quite sad
He won’t answer it because he can’t.

Never once did I say Donald Trump is the better pick in this. But his only answer is, “but Donald Trump did something”. This is how the left operates.

Brown Down

Banned
He won’t answer it because he can’t.

Never once did I say Donald Trump is the better pick in this. But his only answer is, “but Donald Trump did something”. This is how the left operates.
Exactly. Like I said integrity and ethics are a thing of the past on both sides. But only one side is trying to get into the negatives. Not hard for anybody to see with half a brain which side that is

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m half Jewish I wasn’t insulted. Does it insult some Jews? possibly, I can’t acount for everyone
IMG_6359.jpeg

Doublestandards

As a presidential candidate, I don’t think she understands what her words mean, so she has to have her campaign people explain her words. I think we call that “walking it back”

Not as bad as Trump saying “I believe in taking the guns first and due process after.” Take the guns quickly then go to the courts

oldngray

nowhere special
KAMALA: "There was a phrase that I'll paraphrase that basically politics ends at the, at the, at the sea line — at the, at the, you know, at the boundaries of our country." (The phrase you're looking for is "politics ends at the water's edge," Kamala)

Doublestandards

Yep, most women have a code, don’t sleep with another woman’s husband or else his wife is gonna beat your ass. Similar. to someone crossing a picket line is a scab, once you’re a homewrecker you’re always a homewrecker.
I mean, Trump cheated on his pregnant wife. Kind of pointless to be talking about either of their morals at this point, especially when it comes to sex

Thebrownblob

Not as bad as Trump saying “I believe in taking the guns first and due process after.” Take the guns quickly then go to the courts
You can go back and search my comments about his disregard for the second amendment. Like I said, your only argument is Trump did something. It’s not a argument. It’s unfortunate. That’s what you’re voting for.

Doublestandards

I believe the woman! I thought all Dems believed the women? It never happened. Fake news you fell for again.

Clinton also said he “never had sexual relations with that woman”