The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Did they get divorced? If it happened, I guess not. Maybe their swingers why is that your business? I thought you wanted to stay out of peoples bedrooms.

Stormy Daniels is a whore are you comparing stormy to Kamala Harris? Because stormy supposedly did it for money what did Kamala do it for?
Do what? I have never heard any of these accusations other then here. trump brags about his infidelity.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did they get divorced? If it happened, I guess not. Maybe their swingers why is that your business? I thought you wanted to stay out of peoples bedrooms.

Stormy Daniels is a whore are you comparing stormy to Kamala Harris? Because stormy supposedly did it for money what did Kamala do it for?
Camala did it for a plum job.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Remember we have a Republic not a democracy. How else could a 78 year old man with beginning dementia and a convicted felon be allowed to run for president?
And win next month! It will be awesome! Proves nobody cares about the fake charges.

Don't recall any Democrats worried about age and dementia when Biden was running? Why the sudden change?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I believe the woman! I thought all Dems believed the women? It never happened. Fake news you fell for again.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I believe the woman! I thought all Dems believed the women?

That’s why the verdict will be overturned. Nothing but lies and made up charges.