The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

I was going to edit it but there's a better way to describing it. It's called ethics. Neither side has much of them but one side is really trying to get into the negatives.
Correct, which is why so easy for the left to throw stones at people who claim to be Christians or have morals and ethics when they make a mistake, or do something wrong. It’s pretty difficult to hold anybody to any standard when they don’t have morals or ethics.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Can you imagine if Trump had convinced his supporters that they couldn’t tell what a woman or man was or that open borders was a good thing or that he wanted to hire people for top jobs because of their color of skin or who they liked to screw? Once you understand the brainwashing you are dealing with and the cult mentality you are facing you can see why the followers are so confused and pretty much helpless to see reality.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Can you imagine if Trump had convicted his supports that they couldn’t tell what a woman or man was or that open borders was a good thing or that he wanted to hire people for top jobs because of their color of skin or who they liked to screw? Once you understand the brainwashing you are dealing with and the cult mentality you are facing you can see why the followers are so confused.
Smooth brains

Box Ox

At least she’s talking about real issues instead of Arnold Palmer’s dick size.
Do you believe a woman can have a dick?
Of course he does

I ask because there's Trump thinking about Arnold Palmer's dick weird and then there's leftist thoughts on what a dick is and means weird. It's essentially a self-own when leftists run with this story since it's the moderates who need to be convinced to vote one way or the other.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I ask because there's Trump thinking about Arnold Palmer's dick weird and then there's leftist thoughts on what a dick is and means weird. It's essentially a self-own when leftists run with this story since it's the moderates who need to be convinced to vote one way or the other.

Dems have know ideal if a woman has a dick or a puss. They have been so confused by the cult that they have no idea what a man or a woman is. Doesn’t that make you want to join the cult and have the leader running the USA?

Box Ox

You mean she slept her way up for political career
She slept with Joe Biden?

Nah. We all know what the story is there.

Pressure Grows On Joe Biden To Pick A Black Woman As His Running Mate​

Joe Biden says he is considering four Black women to be his running mate​

Thebrownblob

I fell into the trap.

Wally posted an antisemitic meme and now we’re arguing about Harris’ sex life.
It’s only a trap because you and the Democrat party laid it for yourself saying these things about the other candidate, but not your own when they’re true, as well as not giving Democrat voters the right to vote for against her in a legitimate Democrat primary.