The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I mean.. that’s what MAGA thinks. They exist in two delusional worlds. Both things about Biden can’t be true lmao

I never heard that Kamala had anything to do with Biden being pushed out. She is a puppet like he is, Biden/ Harris do not make decisions. Decisions are made for them. The ones that did throw Biden out is way above Kamala. They are the ones you will be voting for when you select Kamala. But you already know that.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I never heard that Kamala had anything to do with Biden being pushed out. She is a puppet like he is, Biden/ Harris do not make decisions. Decisions are made for them. The ones that did throw Biden out is way above Kamala.
IMG_5489.gif

Thebrownblob

I mean.. that’s what MAGA thinks. They exist in two delusional worlds. Both things about Biden can’t be true lmao
Both things about Trump can’t be true either.

I don’t know where you got that she slept with Biden to get to the top. She slept with A influential member of the San Francisco government to get her first run on the step. This isn’t even debatable. Her accomplishments are few.

Next Day Err

I never heard that Kamala had anything to do with Biden being pushed out. She is a puppet like he is, Biden/ Harris do not make decisions. Decisions are made for them. The ones that did throw Biden out is way above Kamala. They are the ones you will be voting for when you select Kamala. But you already know that.
Ok, who’s making the decisions?

Next Day Err

I don’t know where you got that she slept with Biden to get to the top. She slept with A influential member of the San Francisco government to get her first run on the step. This isn’t even debatable. Her accomplishments are few.
So what, they had a sexual relationship. ??? What does it matter?

UnionStrong

Willy Brown, mayor of San Francisco porked her.

Thebrownblob

So what, they had a sexual relationship. ??? What does it matter?
I don’t know what did it matter about Trump sexual relationship? Maybe we’ll just let the voters decide.

I do find it curious how she’s running around saying Trump is now unstable and deranged, but she had no idea about Joe Biden cognitive decline while she was willfully, allowing elder abuse.

Seems that someone has no problem sleeping with another woman’s husband probably doesn’t really care about human beings too much. She’s looking out for number one.

I’m sure she won’t screw the American people over like that though! 😉

oldngray

nowhere special
It was Pelosi and the Dem leadership. Harris would have been the last person they asked to make a decision.

UnionStrong

I don’t know what did it matter about Trump sexual relationship? Maybe we’ll just let the voters decide.

I do find it curious how she’s running around saying Trump is now unstable and deranged, but she had no idea about Joe Biden cognitive decline while she was willfully, allowing elder abuse.

Seems that someone has no problem sleeping with another woman’s husband probably doesn’t really care about human beings too much. She’s looking out for number one.

She can’t even tell you what a woman is! Yet she can diagnose Trump? Is she a psychiatrist? Kooky, lying sacks of :censored2: democrats. Who in their right mind can take them seriously?

Next Day Err

Women have sex with their superiors all the time. At least she didn’t sexually assault anyone and didn’t fly on Epstein’s pedo plane.

Brown Down

Banned

He honestly can't see anything like what you're saying. It's baffling

Brown Down

Banned
And now he's back to the what aboutisms. I give it a few more posts and he'll go on one of his absolute crazy rants about how evil Trump is and anybody that votes for him is too. It's like clockwork. A broken clock but a clock nonetheless