The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Brown Down

Banned
The original transcript and all relevant data should be available then right? Post it. Because if you can't then I'm not believing a damn thing from where you're getting your sources especially considering how many times those sources have been shown to have an absolute bias in reporting the truth

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Jewish and Mexican, Mexijew 😁
IMG_2592.png

Brown Down

Banned
I'm old enough to remember when The Atlantic ran their "losers" and "suckers" story with unnamed sources only for it to come to light that Gen. Kelly to be the source. Lo and behold Kelly is talking openly with the press about this and other things. I think The Atlantic was proven to be honest in their original story.

I remember MAGA freaking out and claiming the press was making up the source. Oops. Guess it was a Gold Star parent and four-star Marine Corps General.

They have credibility. What they're writing now is based on multiple sources with contemporary notes.

Face it: Donald Trump is a fascist, dictator-loving :censored2: who belongs nowhere near the Oval.
heres the rant i called everyone. like i said. clockwork

Thebrownblob

Samaritan’s Purse has

I'm old enough to remember when The Atlantic ran their "losers" and "suckers" story with unnamed sources only for it to come to light that Gen. Kelly to be the source. Lo and behold Kelly is talking openly with the press about this and other things. I think The Atlantic was proven to be honest in their original story.

I remember MAGA freaking out and claiming the press was making up the source. Oops. Guess it was a Gold Star parent and four-star Marine Corps General.

They have credibility. What they're writing now is based on multiple sources with contemporary notes.

Face it: Donald Trump is a fascist, dictator-loving :censored2: who belongs nowhere near the Oval.
So general, Kelly was actually, being insubordinate and spreading rumors? Interesting. Doesn’t seem very trustworthy.

Face it general Kelly is just a mouthpiece for left has lost credibility.