The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newfie

President Biden will be remembered in the history books as a more affective Presidents in modern times. trump will be remembered as a convicted felon and sexual predator.
historians will debate the time an old man suffering from a degenerative disease was coerced into weaponizing the justice department against his chief political opponent.

those like you will carry that stain with you to your grave much like the germans who looked the other way as Hitler fried the jews.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
historians will debate the time an old man suffering from a degenerative disease was coerced into weaponizing the justice department against his chief political opponent.

those like you will carry that stain with you to your grave much like the germans who looked the other way as Hitler fried the jews.
They have to be defeated

Brown Down

Banned

Don't forget some of them wanting people to suffer during COVID.

Brown Down

Banned
Gold Star parent and retired four-star Marine Corps General has finally started speaking openly, calling Trump a "fascist".
So you're going to leave somebody so controversial and who might be in legal trouble as truthful. But yet somebody else who is controversial and might be in legal trouble is an absolute con artist and liar. Glad we could clear this up.

Next Day Err

From the linked Atlantic article:
This week, I asked Kelly about their exchange. He told me that when Trump raised the subject of “German generals,” Kelly responded by asking, “‘Do you mean Bismarck’s generals?’” He went on: “I mean, I knew he didn’t know who Bismarck was, or about the Franco-Prussian War. I said, ‘Do you mean the kaiser’s generals? Surely you can’t mean Hitler’s generals? And he said, ‘Yeah, yeah, Hitler’s generals.’ I explained to him that Rommel had to commit suicide after taking part in a plot against Hitler.” Kelly told me Trump was not acquainted with Rommel.
Amazing.

Brown Down

Banned
But a super quick search tell us a different story. I don't know which one is true but I know which way I'm leaning.
1000007365.jpg

Brown Down

Banned
And like always you do zero research on what you post up to see if it could even be biased at all. Beyond pathetic. It took me a whole 2 seconds to discredit that post. I'm not even taking the time to look into the general thing as you've already ruined your credibility more than once.

Next Day Err

Well, that’s not shocking, you believe a lot of silly stuff. Go open a beer and relax.
I'm old enough to remember when The Atlantic ran their "losers" and "suckers" story with unnamed sources only for it to come to light that Gen. Kelly to be the source. Lo and behold Kelly is talking openly with the press about this and other things. I think The Atlantic was proven to be honest in their original story.

I remember MAGA freaking out and claiming the press was making up the source. Oops. Guess it was a Gold Star parent and four-star Marine Corps General.

They have credibility. What they're writing now is based on multiple sources with contemporary notes.

Face it: Donald Trump is a fascist, dictator-loving :censored2: who belongs nowhere near the Oval.