The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

You haven't joined the Republicans for Harris movement yet? Still time to show your loyalty to this country.
“This year, the state-released data shows that 51,937 registered Democrats changed their affiliation to "other," and 61,126 switched to Republican, for a total of 113,063 leaving the party.”

“This year, the state-released data shows that 51,937 registered Democrats changed their affiliation to "other," and 61,126 switched to Republican, for a total of 113,063 leaving the party.”

Probably all those illegal aliens trump invited into the country.

And the fact you still think I'm a Republican completely shows your lack of reading comprehension. Haven't been a Republican or a Democrat in over 15 years. And I've made ethat known multiple times. Do I need to staple it to your forehead?
Son I haven't been a Republican or a Democrat for 68 years. I vote for who will be best for the country. And I agree with a lot of Republicans and Democrats and Independents that it ain't trump.

Box Ox

How about voting who will be best for the country and possibly the world. trump had his day.

People are indeed deciding whether more Trump or more leftism would be better for the country and the world.

Son I haven't been a Republican or a Democrat for 68 years.

You might not carry a formal label but the side you’re on has always been completely clear.

Thebrownblob

That is your Constitutional right and hopefully the country will keep those rights. trump has already said he wants to use the National Guard or the military to see that his side wins.
1729653932377.gif

Appvol

Of course not. But trump did say he wished he had more Generals like Hitler had. Ones that blindly follow orders to the death of their soldiers. I am sure that is just trumps dementia on display. No rational person running for president would say something so stupid.
Where is the video or is it he said he said.

Box Ox

People are indeed deciding whether more Trump or more leftism would be better for the country and the world.

You might not carry a formal label but the side you’re on has always been completely clear.
I would hope so since I spent 22 years defending this country and its Constitution. I make no secret of it.

Are you saying your pre-Trump posts would be more politically even-handed if they were to be looked up?

Brown Down

Banned
Where is the video or is it he said he said.
There's a full clip. I'll see if I can find it tomorrow. Paraphrasing but essentially he was asked what he would do since there were grumblings of rioting if he won. And he said if it get out of hand for local authorities he would call up the national guard. And even up to the military. But the clips he and other posted JUST say about him calling up the military against people.
Maybe not the best way to put it but definitely NOT the way the clip describes. Just like with most clips that are posted.