The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Appvol

That is your Constitutional right and hopefully the country will keep those rights. trump has already said he wants to use the National Guard or the military to see that his side wins.
Biden just said today what they have been doing for the past 4 years by trying to act like a dictator and arrest his political opponent. It’s 12 years of BS because Trump beat Hillary

Brown Down

Banned
Heres the full clip talking about if election day isn't peaceful. Again not the best wording imo but NOT what @PT Car Washer claims with his cut up clip.
As I said essentially he is going to deploy the national guard if things start getting out of hand. The military wouldn't be able to be called up and I said so many pages ago. And even called it out as being a bad use of terms.

Box Ox

I am not the only one noticing trumps mental slips becoming more and more. He is 78 years old.
Why is Biden still president if Kamala and her supporters think Trump’s age and mental state are a problem?
Because President Biden is still the legal President of the United States.

I just said Biden is still the president. The question is why given the left’s thoughts on Trump’s age and mental state being disqualifiers.

Doublestandards

You said "maga" are delusional people.
Twice.

Buddy, don't pretend you don't know you're insulting other people on this forum.
IMG_0157.jpeg

I just said Biden is still the president. The question is why given the left’s thoughts on Trump’s age and mental state being disqualifiers.
I don't know enough about the "left" but the American voters, both Democrats and Republicans and Independents need to pay attention to what trump is saying and not to his spin doctors.

Box Ox

Heres the full clip talking about if election day isn't peaceful. Again not the best wording imo but NOT what @PT Car Washer claims with his cut up clip.
As I said essentially he is going to deploy the national guard if things start getting out of hand. The military wouldn't be able to be called up and I said so many pages ago. And even called it out as being a bad use of terms.
That could be a President Harris campaign spot. That should be enough to scare the Hell out of anyone thinking of voting for trump.

The Harris campaign will use the clip if they think so too. Their internal polling might say otherwise.

Doublestandards

“This year, the state-released data shows that 51,937 registered Democrats changed their affiliation to "other," and 61,126 switched to Republican, for a total of 113,063 leaving the party.”

“On the other hand, Republicans have seen a significant but smaller number of members leave the party, with 29,038 registered Republicans changing their affiliation—13,196 to "other" and 15,842 to Democrat—in 2023. This year, 48,702 Republicans switched parties, with 24,046 changing to "other" and 24,656 becoming Democrats, around a 67 percent increase in Republicans leaving the party.”

I don’t know if it applies for that state, but I’ve heard of people switching their party status so they can vote for a different candidate during the primaries for the opposite party, I wonder if that could be the case here

Thebrownblob

I believe people should have the right to their opinion but not misinformation. That misinformation is a little over the top and who in their right mind would believe any of it? Of course I could be wrong and many folks will believe it. That make you proud for posting it?

“On the other hand, Republicans have seen a significant but smaller number of members leave the party, with 29,038 registered Republicans changing their affiliation—13,196 to "other" and 15,842 to Democrat—in 2023. This year, 48,702 Republicans switched parties, with 24,046 changing to "other" and 24,656 becoming Democrats, around a 67 percent increase in Republicans leaving the party.”

I don’t know if it applies for that state, but I’ve heard of people switching their party status so they can vote for a different candidate during the primaries for the opposite party, I wonder if that could be the case here
Could be, Although they really wasn’t a very good reason to switch parties this primary season. There was never any doubt Trump and Biden We’re going to win their primaries.